GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Swanfan's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swanfan's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Swanfan's UE diary

Just forget matey y
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya matey

Hope you've enjoyed your [size=5]hours[/s] days away from the forum. 2

Letters from HL Legal & collections re LTSB account 7 days to pay or court action may be taken. Had a letter from these muppets about another account & sent this--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...9&postcount=23

The other is from Resolvecall re Mint account basically saying they'll send a contact manager to my home if i don't contact them--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...98&postcount=7

Are these the right ones to send mate?

No hurry to answer, i'm only posting this tonight cos i will be on the beer 2morro for a mate's birthday at midday & maybe a bit sozzled later.
      Last edited by swanfan; 16 January 2011, 23:26.

Comment

Hi Swanny,

I remember you from mse - how you doing mate??......

Anyway, did citi ever send you an agreement, or just a recon or nothing at all?
        They seem to be one of the easier ones to see off! They normally don't send an agreement cos they know the ones they have are UE. Also, they are in a right mess atm with accounts being transferred to ccam and that other lot. I don't think they know if they are coming or going..... 2

Chip... :guitar
        -----------------------------------------------

Happiness, is screwing over a DCA.......

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan
          Hiya matey

Hope you've enjoyed your [size=5]hours[/s] days away from the forum. 2

Letters from HL Legal & collections re LTSB account 7 days to pay or court action may be taken. Had a letter from these muppets about another account & sent this-->
          http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...9&postcount=23
          The other is from Resolvecall re Mint account basically saying they'll send a contact manager to my home if i don't contact them--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...98&postcount=7

Are these the right ones to send mate?

No hurry to answer, i'm only posting this tonight cos i will be on the beer 2morro for a mate's birthday at midday & maybe a bit sozzled later.
          Hi matey - yep, send both letters as detailed to me above ;-y

You can have a job if you want matey - oh shit, I forgot - you already have one (here I mean).... ;LOL ;LOL
          Last edited by swanfan; 16 January 2011, 23:28.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya mate

Just found a card from Resolvecall Ltd re Mint account lying on my matt with i called today & and please contact head office on given number. He also left his name & mobile on the back.

I presume i still send the doorstep letter, have printed but haven't taken it to PO yet.

Comment

Hiya mate

Just found a card from Resolvecall Ltd re Mint account lying on my matt with i called today & and please contact head office on given number. He also left his name & mobile on the back.

I presume i still send the doorstep letter, have printed but haven't taken it to PO yet.
              Hi matey

Yep send that - this one: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...98&postcount=7

Also, give him a ring and explain that the account is in dispute and not to come back, don't be too rude as these guys are not the bad ones - they just get told (paid) to call and see you. They have no rights and shouldn't be snotty with you, just withold your number yea?
              Last edited by swanfan; 16 January 2011, 23:29.

Comment

Hiya matey

Letter from LTSB re letter sent to Apex--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...0&postcount=24

Not accepting my comlpaint, no surprise there but halfway through they say:-

" Due to the amount of time that has elapsed since inception of this account we are unable to provide a copy of the original documents."

Woohoo :yeah :yeah
                Last edited by swanfan; 16 January 2011, 23:31.

Comment

Hiya matey

Letter from LTSB re letter sent to Apex--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...0&postcount=24

Not accepting my comlpaint, no surprise there but halfway through they say:-

" Due to the amount of time that has elapsed since inception of this account we are unable to provide a copy of the original documents."

Woohoo :yeah :yeah
                  Nice one matey - what a fook-up by Lloyds lol. So keep it safe and if anyone hassles you, respond with a photocopy of that letter and one of these: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...4&postcount=26

Well done
                  Last edited by swanfan; 16 January 2011, 23:32.

Comment

Woop woop, party party , well done Swanny

I want one of those letters, please!
                    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee
                      I want one of those letters, please!
                      Don't we all

Comment

:hello swanfan!

Popped in to say thank you for your comforting words

Also read your diary, I have MBNA, Mint and Barclay. Mint have also have asked Mercer to pay us a visit
                        Looks like we are in a sort of similar position, I shall subscribe to your diary and compare notes.

Going to send the letters as elsie adviced, keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks again!

bobo x
                        Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Elsie gave good advice - send the letters as directed.

Happy New year - & to my mate Swanny of course

Comment

ya mate

Letter from Triton re Mint cc "We inform you if you don't contact RBS immediately with payment proposals this will be referred to us or another recovery agent for collection."

Should i ignore for now or send this--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...2&postcount=27

Mint account details so far--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...03&postcount=3
                            Last edited by swanfan; 16 January 2011, 23:34.

Comment

Morning swanfan!

Sorry to post on your diary asking a question that's not related to debt, I did not know where else to ask without creating junk on this forum. :red

Can I ask how do you do this? I would like to learn so that I can tidy my diary when I've time Thanks in advance

Should i ignore for now or send this--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...2&postcount=27

Mint account details so far-->http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...03&postcount=3
                              Last edited by swanfan; 16 January 2011, 23:35.
                              Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Evening Swan(Hic) just called in to say hello, Hows Stella these Days? LOL.

Regards, Handy.
                                Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                                Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Working...
                                X