GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Swanfan's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swanfan's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Swanfan's UE diary

Spoilsport......you could have had tea and cakes ready for their visit.!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elsie52 View Post
      Spoilsport......you could have had tea and cakes ready for their visit.!!
      A bucket of water on top of the door would be more likely.

Comment

Letter from Triton re Mint--> #3 , threatening court action

If i don't pay may adversely affect my ability to obtain credit.

So the default didn't then? Muppets.

This on it's way next week--> Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
          Letter from Triton stating that if i don't contact them they may send someone to visit me.

I'll send this--> Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit Template
          Received a response from Mint re the above letter, usual rubbish we don't agree with complaint, fulfilled our obligations

One part in particular sticks out:-

'Wth regards to your comments concerning a possible visit to your home address i can advise that it is not the policy of Triton Credit Services to send agents to our customer's place of residence.'

So why say you may send someone then?

Comment

Noted Swanny!!!!

Comment

Swanny,

Well done mate - spot on with your courses of action - as for the last reply, you gotta laugh (at their total lack of diligence).....
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Time to change numbers maybe? You've already gone as far as you can without actually taking legal action, you need to change numbers mate!

1. Harassment by Telephone Template

2. Harassment by Telephone Follow-Up Template

3. Harassment by Telephone Threat of Legal Action Template
                Experto re MBNA--> #2 are taking bugger all notice of the phone templates, change of number me thinks.

Comment

Experto re MBNA--> #2 are taking bugger all notice of the phone templates, change of number me thinks.
                  Yes mate - it could be a good idea....
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Letter from Green & Co Solicitiors aka RBS re Mint account. Letters sent so far--> #3

'Should our client not receive payment or acceptable proposals within 7 days, it can only be assumed that you will not settle this matter on amicable & reasonable terms.() We are then likely to commence court proceedings against you on our client's behalf.'

Ignore for now?

Comment

• Re: Swanfan's UE diary

Letter from Green & Co Solicitiors aka RBS re Mint account. Letters sent so far--> #3

'Should our client not receive payment or acceptable proposals within 7 days, it can only be assumed that you will not settle this matter on amicable & reasonable terms.() We are then likely to commence court proceedings against you on our client's behalf.'

Ignore for now?
                      Send this mate asap: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        Letter from Green & Co saying Triton will reply regarding the letter sent but they are still awaiting my 'full instructions' on this matter.

Ignoring for now.

Update on other 4 cards, nothing to report, haerd nothing for 2 or 3 months. Barclays have sent nothing since August.

Comment

Letter from Green & Co saying Triton will reply regarding the letter sent but they are still awaiting my 'full instructions' on this matter.

Ignoring for now.

Update on other 4 cards, nothing to report, haerd nothing for 2 or 3 months. Barclays have sent nothing since August.
                          Yea matey - just leave it for now, see what they have to say!

Comment

Letter from Credit Management Consultants(trading name of Experto Credite) re MBNA, letters sent so far--> #2

"As you have failed to respond if we don't receive full payment in 7 days we will assume you have no intention of dealing with this matter."

"We may send a field agent to your property to discuss this further."

"Alternatively we may pass your account to our solictors who will consider a course of action."

What should i send them, if anything?

Comment

Letter from Credit Management Consultants(trading name of Experto Credite) re MBNA, letters sent so far--> #2

"As you have failed to respond if we don't receive full payment in 7 days we will assume you have no intention of dealing with this matter."

"We may send a field agent to your property to discuss this further."

"Alternatively we may pass your account to our solictors who will consider a course of action."

What should i send them, if anything?
                              send this mate: --->

Comment

Letter from Robinson Way re LTSB account, letters sent so far--> #6

As i received a letter form LTSB confirming they have no CCA, a copy of that letter along with this on its way--> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Comment

Working...
                                X