GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Swanfan's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swanfan's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Swanfan's UE diary

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
    Well hot on the heels of the previous letter Moorcroft are now saying to stop them recommending to their clients that solicitors commence legal proceedings they are prepared to accept £120 per month.

Erm no, sending this instead & a copy of their own letter admitting no cca--> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
    Another long winded response from Moorcroft,

'Our client has suggested they have provided me with documentation required in line with CCA request and are saying pay up (again). They say that the correct docs have been supplied after all.' (Erm no they bloody haven't, Niddy says so my butt!!)
    They then waffle on about the oft before stating, 'The account remains on hold for 28 days while i provide details of any concerns i have as to why i believe the debt is unenforceable.'

Comment

Either ignore or send final response - cca received mate
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Already have that was their response to it.

Comment

Already have that was their response to it.
          fine ignore them then
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Another long winded response from Moorcroft,

'Our client has suggested they have provided me with documentation required in line with CCA request and are saying pay up (again). They say that the correct docs have been supplied after all.' (Erm no they bloody haven't, Niddy says so my butt!!)
            They then waffle on about the oft before stating, 'The account remains on hold for 28 days while i provide details of any concerns i have as to why i believe the debt is unenforceable.'
            Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Either ignore or send final response - cca received mate
            Letter from Moorcroft re Mint account enclosing a copy of their previous one saying i have not responded to it. Gonna send the final response cca received--> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received)

Comment

MBNA

Last payment- Aug 2009
              Status- Defaulted
              Balance-12.8K

CCA request to Experto-15/02/10
              CCA reminder to Experto-13/03/10
              CCA sect 10 to Experto-14/04/10
              CCA query to Experto-26/04/10
              Harassment by Phone ToLAT to Experto- 03/09/10
              Threat by lender & Refusal doorstep visitto CMC- 18/05/11
              Threat by lender TCL to CMC- 7/06/11
              Threatogram LBA to CMC- 12/07/11
              Enough is enough to Fairfax- 27/10/11
              Experto and varde have had enough of niddys' letters, account sold to Aktiv capital. I'm to contact them now to claer this oustanding amount.

Comment

Sooo if Varde bought it for xx pence in the pound from MBNA, will Aktiv have bought it for xx pence in the £ that was paid by Varde? If they pay less than the amount Varde paid this could bring the eventual total down significantly if you ever decided to do a f&f

Glad Varde do give up sometimes though, the letters are obviously working nicely
                When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
                  Sooo if Varde bought it for xx pence in the pound from MBNA, will Aktiv have bought it for xx pence in the £ that was paid by Varde? If they pay less than the amount Varde paid this could bring the eventual total down significantly if you ever decided to do a f&f
                  Em no.

Comment

Don't blame you, I was just thinking along the lines that if it was sold a few times the final purchase price by a DAC could end up as something like 3p in the pound of the original debt!!

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
                      Don't blame you, I was just thinking along the lines that if it was sold a few times the final purchase price by a DAC could end up as something like 3p in the pound of the original debt!!
                      I know that but i've been blagging this account for 18 months, from my pov no point offering f&f.

Comment

Letter from Moorcroft re Mint account enclosing a copy of their previous one saying i have not responded to it. Gonna send the final response cca received--> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received)
                        So another reply from moorcroft...

'There is clearly a conflict of opinion as our client believes you remain liable for this debt but you state you do not wish to discuss this account any further with us. Therefore the account is beiing returned to our client, and you will not hear from us again...'

Comment

At least they let you know!
                          Both of mine that they had, they just disappeared
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Such a shame when an old friend sends the account back, you now have to start training another DCA just when you were getting somewhere with Moorcrap

Comment

MBNA

Last payment- Aug 2009
                              Status- Defaulted
                              Balance-12.8K

CCA request to Experto-15/02/10
                              CCA reminder to Experto-13/03/10
                              CCA sect 10 to Experto-14/04/10
                              CCA query to Experto-26/04/10
                              Harassment by Phone ToLAT to Experto- 03/09/10
                              Threat by lender & Refusal doorstep visitto CMC- 18/05/11
                              Threat by lender TCL to CMC- 7/06/11
                              Threatogram LBA to CMC- 12/07/11
                              Enough is enough to Fairfax- 27/10/11
                              Account sold wid to Aktiv Kapital- 17/03/12
                              account sold to Aktiv capital. I'm to contact them now to clear this oustanding amount.
                              So account on hold while Aktiv contact the oc for the original documentation.

Hopefully not the same i've had the last 2 times.

Comment

So account on hold while Aktiv contact the oc for the original documentation.

Hopefully not the same i've had the last 2 times.
                                I suspect that Aktiv Krapital may not know they've got a live one here - they usually only buy duds.

Comment

Working...
                                X