GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Swanfan's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swanfan's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Swanfan's UE diary

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
    I answered you in the quote you quoted me mate! Its the same page - one had terms down side, one did not - yes, it is good (good being enforceable)... sorry mate, thought you knew what I meant

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      I answered you in the quote you quoted me mate! Its the same page - one had terms down side, one did not - yes, it is good (good being enforceable)... sorry mate, thought you knew what I meant

Okies, sorry missed that, i'll keep blagging for now.

Comment

Okies, sorry missed that, i'll keep blagging for now.
        Exactly matey
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Letter from Triton re Mint account, details here--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...03&postcount=3

'The full balance is due & failure to contact us with payment proposal further action will be taken'

Ignore for now?

Comment

Letter from Triton re Mint account,Ignore for now?
            Yes mate

Comment

Hiya mate

Started getting a lot of phone calls again fron Experto re MBNA account details--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...01&postcount=2

I sent this in August--> Harassment by Telephone Threat of Legal Action Template
              Last edited by swanfan; 26 February 2011, 11:08.

Comment

Hiya mate

Started getting a lot of phone calls again fron Experto re MBNA account details--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...01&postcount=2

I sent this in August--> Harassment by Telephone Threat of Legal Action Template
                Time to change numbers maybe? You've already gone as far as you can without actually taking legal action, you need to change numbers mate! Or invest in true-call or similar....

Please clarify, did you jump straight to the legal threat and not send the original 2 templates prior to that mate?

i.e.
                1. Harassment by Telephone Template

2. Harassment by Telephone Follow-Up Template

3. Harassment by Telephone Threat of Legal Action Template

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Time to change numbers maybe? You've already gone as far as you can without actually taking legal action, you need to change numbers mate! Or invest in true-call or similar....
                  Bit of a pain as it's a work number as well but it would make sense. Easy enough i guess to tell everyone of the new number..

Yes sent the 3rd letter & not the other 2
                  Last edited by swanfan; 26 February 2011, 18:11.

Comment

Bit of a pain as it's a work number as well but it would make sense. Easy enough i guess to tell everyone of the new number..

Yes sent the 3rd letter & not the other 2
                    Ok mate prior to changing numbers, just try sending letters 1, 2 then 3 in order - dependant on the range of calls. Obviously you give each letter a month and see if things die down. If they don't then change your number.

That gives you 3 months, or to stop it tomorrow, change your number and bypass the sending of these letters!

Comment

I always send them for the attention of the complaints manager....once I started doing this it seemed to delay the reply process as most companies (not all mind) seem to have a complaints handling procedure in place,so they have to follow their own rules,send out a letter saying that they have received the complaint and that they have passed it on to the relevant dept and will provide a response upon completion of their investigations etc.

If nothing else it is another complaint statistic against them......not that Im vindictive or anything.

As Niddy says the phone number change works a treat - its like a ghost town here now-the phone calls were mental torture to me.
                      Last edited by MattyA; 26 February 2011, 21:28.

Comment

good idea about the complaints manager Matty, will file that away for further use!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyA View Post
                          I always send them for the attention of the complaints manager....once I started doing this it seemed to delay the reply process as most companies (not all mind) seem to have a complaints handling procedure in place,so they have to follow their own rules,send out a letter saying that they have received the complaint and that they have passed it on to the relevant dept and will provide a response upon completion of their investigations etc.

If nothing else it is another complaint statistic against them......not that Im vindictive or anything.

As Niddy says the phone number change works a treat - its like a ghost town here now-the phone calls were mental torture to me.
                          Then you'll love my new section here: ---> Want to know a company CEO E-Mail Address?

Comment

Hiya mate letter from Apex replying to--> #73

'I agree your account is temporarily unenforceable' & then refers to Judge Waksmans ruling 24th Dec 2009 regarding reporting non-payment to CRAs but simply then says it is closing the account & sendfing it back to LTSB.

Result me thinks.

Comment

Hiya mate letter from Apex replying to--> #73

'I agree your account is temporarily unenforceable' & then refers to Judge Waksmans ruling 24th Dec 2009 regarding reporting non-payment to CRAs but simply then says it is closing the account & sendfing it back to LTSB.

Result me thinks.
                              Nice one matey - sorted! Keep that safe!

Comment

Letter from Triton stating that if i don't contact them they may send someone to visit me.

I'll send this--> Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit Template

Comment

Working...
                                X