GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Swanfan's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swanfan's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Swanfan's UE diary

Letter from Mint today, just a default sum notice though why they didn't include that with the statement who knows. ;D

I had a letter from Barclays, expecting it to be about the recent CCA Query sent to them but it was a savings account statement!

3 times i 've contacted them to say itwas closed & still the message doesn't get through.

The final letter is from Debt Managers repeating the account is on hold while they wait for LTSB's instruction.

Comment

Ok mate - you don't need to respond to anything..... just sit tight.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya matey,

This post isn't about credit cards so if you want to move it that's fine.

I have a secured loan which i am 2 weeks late in paying, i've explained the situation several times & they don't listen. They are threatening a doorstep visit. Should i send the doorstep letter?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan
          Hiya matey,

I have a secured loan which i am 2 weeks late in paying, i've explained the situation several times & they don't listen. They are threatening a doorstep visit. Should i send the doorstep letter?

Cheers
          Mate I was gonna text you about this earlier, what do you mean you're 2wks late with a secured loan payment? Dude, you must pay this - is it your mortgage or a loan secured against the house?

Please elaborate - I presumed the fact you were not paying the other debts you'd be ok paying this? Ok, well tell me more and i'll sort it for ya - for the record you're not legally in arrears until a month has surpassed so 2wks means you're not even in arrears, technically..... (check the agreemnt and by arrears you'll see it - 28 days)....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by never-in-doubt
            Hiya matey,

Cheers
            Mate I was gonna text you about this earlier, what do you mean you're 2wks late with a secured loan payment? Dude, you must pay this - is it your mortgage or a loan secured against the house?

Please elaborate - I presumed the fact you were not paying the other debts you'd be ok paying this? Ok, well tell me more and i'll sort it for ya - for the record you're not legally in arrears until a month has surpassed so 2wks means you're not even in arrears, technically..... (check the agreemnt and by arrears you'll see it - 28 days)....
            What do you need to know?

No mention of arrears in the agreement.

Comment

What do you need to know?

No mention of arrears in the agreement.
              are you going to pay it? how long can't you pay for? who is it with, what is it for (i.e. mortgage or secured loan) - and sexcured against what exactly lol....

are you paying the mortgage mate? Help me out, if it is too sensitive then either text me or PM me yea? I'm not here to preach at you but I can't help you if you're hiding things matey - so just tell me whatever, fcuk being proud - right now you gotta sort out this arrears - depends on what it is secured of course!

Cheers matey text me when you update and i'll look in yea?

Comment

Hiya matey

Am i going to pay it? Soon as a cheque clears, tuesday.

Who is it with? Nemo

What is it? Secured loan

Against what? My house

It's more about their aggressive attitude towards me when i'm late paying, that's the reason for the original post. It's happened for the last few months, only 1-2 weeks late paying. Then it's daily phone calls & 3-4 letters.

Comment

Hiya matey

No reply from Experto as yet & its gone past the 7 day deadline.

Sit tight & let them dig a deeper hole for themselves? ;Spank

Comment

Hiya matey

Letter from LTSB stating that they haven't been able to respond to my complaint inside of 8 weeks & refering me to the FOS if i am unhappy with the delay.

Should i just file this with the other bog paper they've sent?

Comment

Hiya matey

Letter from LTSB stating that they haven't been able to respond to my complaint inside of 8 weeks & refering me to the FOS if i am unhappy with the delay.

Should i just file this with the other bog paper they've sent?
                      Hi matey

I think you should send it to Mrs Dopey - she is decorating her downstairs loo with such notices lol.... ;Hmm

Yes, just file it mate y

Comment

thank you Swanny, got a prime place just under the bowl for LTSB, you know where all the drips from you chaps land

Comment

Hiya matey

Reply from Mint, they've sent my original app form. It's signed & dated by me.

Looks enforceable to me. ;P-; Will scan & send it to u.

Comment

Hiya matey

really? Not many application forms are enforceable mate, i'd reconsider your views

Does it have all the prescribed terms on the application form that you signed, if so wow - that will be impressive especially as you're on about Mint here!

Sorry for the sarcasm, lets take a mooch and i'll let you know. (no emails as at 11.25am) ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by never-in-doubt

really? Not many application forms are enforceable mate, i'd reconsider your views

Does it have all the prescribed terms on the application form that you signed, if so wow - that will be impressive especially as you're on about Mint here!

Sorry for the sarcasm, lets take a mooch and i'll let you know. (no emails as at 11.25am) ;-)
                              No emails cos i've only just this minute sent them to ya. ;N

Anyway, appreciate your help as always. ;K7

Comment

Hiya matey

Mate it is not enforceable, it is a bloody application form :UE

Respond with this: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...9&postcount=10
                                Last edited by swanfan; 16 January 2011, 23:20.

Comment

Working...
                                X