GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Swanfan's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swanfan's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Swanfan's UE diary

Phewwww!!

Cheers Niddy thought they had me there.

Letter will be on its way soon.

Cheers matey. ;K7

Comment

No probs matey gh
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya matey

I have had a notice of assignment from Citi informing me they have sold the account to Cabot on 02/09/2010

With this letter was one from Cabot repeating the above.

The letter from Cabot goes on to say "We wish to confirm that the relationship you have with IMFS will remain in place. You will now need to contact IMFS to review your circumstances & ensure there is a suitable plan in place to repay the outstanding balance."

What relationship? 1

Should i send they anything back to Cabot or IMFS?

IMFS is the bunch of :-cow who also use the name Collect Direct.

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan
          Hiya matey

I have had a notice of assignment from Citi informing me they have sold the account to Cabot on 02/09/2010

Should i send they anything back to Cabot or IMFS?.
          Just ignore matey ;-y
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya Niddy

Letter from Westcot on behalf of Barclayshark, saying:-

"Unfortunately we are unable to provide you with a copy of th signed agreement & confirm that the account has been returned to our client."

;oo ;oo ;oo

Comment

Hiya Niddy

Letter from Westcot on behalf of Barclayshark, saying:-

"Unfortunately we are unable to provide you with a copy of th signed agreement & confirm that the account has been returned to our client."

;oo ;oo ;oo
              Result mate - nice one.

Comment

Hiya matey

No reply from Experto as yet & its gone past the 7 day deadline.

Sit tight & let them dig a deeper hole for themselves? ;Spank
                Not sure if u saw this 1st time round matey, only just remembered it myself. ;Red

Do i need to do anything, still no reply? ;Hmm

Harrasement by Phone Threat of Legal Action Letter sent 03/09/10

Comment

No mate - continue to ignore - lack of response = unenforceable until they do respond!

Comment

Hiya Niddy

Letter from Debt Managers on behalf of LTSB:-

"I can advise that at this time we are not in receipt of our Client's further instruction,
                    & due to this we have closed our file & returned the account back to them."

;-y ;-y ;-y ;-y ;-y ;-y ;-y

Comment

I love it when a plan comes together matey y

Comment

Hiya matey

Letter from Cabot Financial requesting i contact them with a payment plan, just ignore? ;Hmm

Comment

Hiya matey

Letter from Cabot Financial requesting i contact them with a payment plan, just ignore? ;Hmm

Yes mate, just ignore for the time being.... ;-y

Comment

Hiya mate

Another letter from Cabot today threatening a claim for a CCJ & then a Charging Order or a Warrant of Execution etc etc, usual threats.

Do i send this?--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...1&postcount=25
                            Last edited by swanfan; 16 January 2011, 23:23.

Comment

Yes mate send that off asap.

Comment

Hiya mate

Letter from Apex re Ltsb cc just asking me to contact them about the debt & they will consider further action if i don't.

Actually got this over a week ago & forgot all about it, bad Swanny ;Spank

Just file n forget?

Comment

Working...
                                X