GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Swanfan's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swanfan's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Swanfan's UE diary

Hiya mate

Letter from Experto re MBNA account details to date here--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...01&postcount=2

They've sent the application form again that you deemed enforceable in April, although they've sent 1 copy with the prescribed terms & another without.

Do want to see either?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
      Hiya mate

Letter from Experto re MBNA account details to date here--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...01&postcount=2

They've sent the application form again that you deemed enforceable in April, although they've sent 1 copy with the prescribed terms & another without.

Do want to see either?

Thanks
      How do you mean> Is one double sided and one not - if not how would you know which has the terms? sorry, it doesn't make sense - may be an idea to explain exactly what you mean and email me both lots please please.....

cheers
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ya mate

Letter from Triton re Mint cc "We inform you if you don't contact RBS immediately with payment proposals this will be referred to us or another recovery agent for collection."

Should i ignore for now or send this--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...2&postcount=27

Mint account details so far--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...03&postcount=3
        You ignore it mate til it does get sold...... right now it's not been sold so that letter is irrelevant
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
          Morning swanfan!

Sorry to post on your diary asking a question that's not related to debt, I did not know where else to ask without creating junk on this forum. :red
          Its not junk lol - you need to post here: ---> User Guide - How Do I quote posts? (I created this just for you lol)! Hopefully it'll help others too!

Ok, to get links to copy, all you do is click the number at the top right of each post, this then opens that post in a new window - In this case, this post is called: #64 (click it) - see below for image
          Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	1381548

You then copy the address from the URL and paste it in your post!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	002.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	165.9 KB
ID:	1381550

Make sense?
          Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 22 January 2011, 09:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            How do you mean> Is one double sided and one not - if not how would you know which has the terms? sorry, it doesn't make sense - may be an idea to explain exactly what you mean and email me both lots please please.....

cheers
            Sorry my mistake they both have the terms on.

One is double sided with terms on the back.

The other has the terms on the front, the same as what you saw in April.

I'll email them to you, maybe tomorrow before i get a chance though.

Comment

Sorry my mistake they both have the terms on.

One is double sided with terms on the back.

The other has the terms on the front, the same as what you saw in April.

I'll email them to you, maybe tomorrow before i get a chance though.
              And what, you think I remember what you showed me last week - let alone last April mate?

Please email me two emails, one email with the content of one lot and the second with the rest so I don't get them mixed up

cheers mate

Comment

And what, you think I remember what you showed me last week - let alone last April mate?
                I thought you'd have remembered mine.

I'll email them tomoirrow cheers mate

Comment

Hi mate

Emails re MBNA sent to you, thanks

Comment

Hi mate

Emails re MBNA sent to you, thanks
                    aahhh, this is the same page mate - one is from microfiche and one is copied from the display by the look of it, but it is the same document so presume the terms were down the side originally....

Comment

Hi mate

Letter from Tryiton re Mint account details here--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...03&postcount=3

"To avoid further action pay full balance "

Ignore for now?

Comment

Hi mate

Letter from Tryiton re Mint account details here--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...03&postcount=3

"To avoid further action pay full balance "

Ignore for now?
                        Hiya, ping this back for now mate: ---> Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action

Comment

Hiya matey

Letter from LTSB re letter sent to Apex--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...0&postcount=24

Not accepting my comlpaint, no surprise there but halfway through they say:-

" Due to the amount of time that has elapsed since inception of this account we are unable to provide a copy of the original documents."

Woohoo :yeah :yeah
                          Nice one matey - what a fook-up by Lloyds lol. So keep it safe and if anyone hassles you, respond with a photocopy of that letter and one of these: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...4&postcount=26

Well done
                          Letter from Apex re LTSB "Further action will be taken unless you contact us "

Should i ignore for now or send the above?

aahhh, this is the same page mate - one is from microfiche and one is copied from the display by the look of it, but it is the same document so presume the terms were down the side originally....
                          Any news on this one mate?

Comment

Letter from Apex re LTSB "Further action will be taken unless you contact us "

Should i ignore for now or send the above?
                            You need to do what I advised at the time mate - copy the letter confirming no agreement and send it with this: ---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Comment

Any news on this one mate?
                              Ermm, any news how, exactly? Spell things out mate - have been real busy as you know....

Comment

Ermm, any news how, exactly? Spell things out mate - have been real busy as you know....
                                Is MBNA agreement enforceable--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...1&postcount=68

Comment

Working...
                                X