GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Swanfan's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swanfan's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Swanfan's UE diary

Always makes me laugh when they come out with the employer bit... I'm self employed too.
    Maybe I should write back next time and tell them they I've been sacked
    RMA are a real bunch of horrible lowlife, they're the worst I've had to deal with (so far).
    Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
    SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
      Another letter from RMA:-

"Unless we agree suitable payment terms with you we may proceed to complete a pre-litigation report in which the following information must be supplied in writing by you:-

1. The full name and address of your employer, together with your annual salary.
      2. Your full residental address upon which a court summons may be served.

We may begin legal proceedings against you as our attempts at a voluntary solution have failed."

Are these dipshits for real?

Guess i should ignore as this will have crossed with the letter i sent to them on the 12th--> Unenforceability Templates - Section 5
      This lot are even bigger dumbarses than i gave them credit for.

They've sent exactly the same letter again today.

Comment

This lot are even bigger dumbarses than i gave them credit for.

They've sent exactly the same letter again today.
        Send this mate: Final Response - Unenforceability (General)
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Letter from Barclays telling me about the FSCS & the compensation level has increased.

Comment

CITICARDS

Last payment- Jul 2009
            Status- Defaulted
            Balance- 10.7K

CCA request to Citi- 15/02/10
            CCA reminder to Collect Direct- 19/03/10
            CCA copy document to Citi- 08/04/10
            CCA final response to Citi- 26/04/10
            Doorstep letter to Collect Direct- 05/05/10
            Refusal to accept UE to Collect Direct- 27/05/10
            Threat-o-gram lba to Collect Direct- 07/06/10
            Threat of charging order to Cabot- 01/11/10

Letter from Cabot in response to mine from 1/11/10,

They've sent 60 pages of statements and with this is a covering letter which says:-

"We have made several requests for a copy of the agreement from Citi, howevre we still awaitnig this.

Citi has provided us with copies of statements pertaining to your account. They detail payments that have been made by you which constitutes an acknowledgement of your responsibility ot repay the debt...

I would recommend you contact our collections dept to discuss the options available to settle this account."

Going to ignore this, unlses there's a "Thanks for the supply of bog paper letter."

Comment

Just ignore matey
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Letter from CMC re MBNA cc:-

"We have been monitoring your financial records through a CRA & can see an improvement in your financial circumstances, therefore we expect u to contact us immediately. Settling this debt will have a positive impact on your credit record."

5 defaults last month, this month 5 defaults.

Nope, no improvement on my credit report.

Comment

Hi swanny,

I think the infamous response in Arkell v Pressdram (1971) springs to mind.

regards
                  Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                    Hi swanny,

I think the infamous response in Arkell v Pressdram (1971) springs to mind.

regards
                    Garlok
                    Yea but i don't swear garlok.

Comment

another great big porkie from MBNA, thought telling debtors porkies was illegal?

Maybe they're going to refund all their ridiculous charges and interest and compensate you for all the shyte they've sent you and its just not showing yet, or maybe not............

Comment

Yea but i don't swear garlok.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Letter from CMC re MBNA cc:-

"We have been monitoring your financial records through a CRA & can see an improvement in your financial circumstances, therefore we expect u to contact us immediately. Settling this debt will have a positive impact on your credit record."

5 defaults last month, this month 5 defaults.
                          My credit report shews 5 defaults, placed there by RBS.

They do not seem to care that those data are grossly and egregiously inaccurate or that I had fully paid up in March 2011.

Comment

What planet are they on!! I can tell them categorically you're not improving - fucking idiots, they really are!!!

Ignore them mate!

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                              My credit report shews 5 defaults, placed there by RBS.

They do not seem to care that those data are grossly and egregiously inaccurate or that I had fully paid up in March 2011.
                              Are you serious? I would say a quick threat of Libel is in order, especially if you apply for some credit so others can see this incorrect data - ahem

Comment

MBNA

Last payment- Aug 2009
                                Status- Defaulted
                                Balance-12.8K

CCA request to Experto-15/02/10
                                CCA reminder to Experto-13/03/10
                                CCA sect 10 to Experto-14/04/10
                                CCA query to Experto-26/04/10
                                Harassment by Phone ToLAT to Experto- 03/09/10
                                TLA & RDV to CMC- 18/05/11
                                TBL TCL to CMC- 7/06/11
                                TOG LBA to CMC- 12/07/11

Letter from Fairfax Sols:-

"We are sols instructed by Experto to obtain immediate payment or take appropiate recovery action. If payment is not received by 29th Oct we have authority to commence legal proceedings through the court. Please do not underestimate the seriousness of this "

Gonna send this--> Unenforceability Templates - Section 5

Comment

Working...
                                X