GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Swanfan's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swanfan's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Swanfan's UE diary

Hi Swanny , how long to SB ? As Cabot need watching xx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
      Hi Swanny , how long to SB ? As Cabot need watching xx
      July!

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
        July!
        Not long at all, lets hope you can hold them off until then
        When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Good luck swanny, one or two of us here close to SB and sweating with Cabot suddenly becoming more active with accounts that have been dormant for a couple of years...

Comment

MINT

Last payment- Jul 2010
            Status- Defaulted
            Balance- £4662

CCA request to Mint- 23/08/10
            CCA app form to Mint- 24/09/10
            Threat of doorstep visit to Resolvecall- 19/11/10
            Threat to commence litigation to Triton- 26/01/11
            Threat of doorstep visit to Tiriton- 18/03/11
            Threatogram lba to Triton- 26/03/11
            Threat to commence litigation to Green- 10/05/11
            Threat to commence litigation to RMA- 12/07/11
            Final response UE (general) to RMA- 21/07/11
            Threatogram lba to Moorcroft- 9/12/11
            CCA Query- Letter confirm no CCA to Moorcroft- 21/12/11
            Final response UE(cca recd) to Moorcroft- 17/03/12
            Account sold wid to Westcot- 28/07/12
            Creditor refusal to accept UE to Westcot- 23/08/12
            Niddy letter #218 to Nelson Guest- 02/10/12
            Letter from Cabot wanting to help me with an affordable payment plan and then stating the amount I owe could affect my credit file if I don't talk to them plus they'll send letters etc. They phoned my folks house today which is a long shot as I haven't lived there for 18 years, haha! I'll file this and see what comes next.

Comment

Seems cabot have gained quite a few Mint / RBS accounts in the last couple of weeks.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

They are thoughtful though wanting to help ( ahem) x

Comment

Letter from Cabot wanting to help me with an affordable payment plan and then stating the amount I owe could affect my credit file if I don't talk to them plus they'll send letters etc. They phoned my folks house today which is a long shot as I haven't lived there for 18 years, haha! I'll file this and see what comes next.
                  Snap!! I received thew same letter and am treating it the same way you are

Comment

MINT

Last payment- Jul 2010
                    Status- Defaulted
                    Balance- £4662

CCA request to Mint- 23/08/10
                    CCA app form to Mint- 24/09/10
                    Threat of doorstep visit to Resolvecall- 19/11/10
                    Threat to commence litigation to Triton- 26/01/11
                    Threat of doorstep visit to Tiriton- 18/03/11
                    Threatogram lba to Triton- 26/03/11
                    Threat to commence litigation to Green- 10/05/11
                    Threat to commence litigation to RMA- 12/07/11
                    Final response UE (general) to RMA- 21/07/11
                    Threatogram lba to Moorcroft- 9/12/11
                    CCA Query- Letter confirm no CCA to Moorcroft- 21/12/11
                    Final response UE(cca recd) to Moorcroft- 17/03/12
                    Account sold wid to Westcot- 28/07/12
                    Creditor refusal to accept UE to Westcot- 23/08/12
                    Niddy letter #218 to Nelson Guest- 02/10/12
                    Another letter from Cabot... Same as previous really wanting to help with affordable plan and they will continue to contact me if they don't hear from me... Filing and will see what comes next!

Comment

Another couple of polite letters from Cabot offering to help me with an affordable plan in the last month or so, plus a statement of the account. Filing and ignoring!

Comment

Another couple of polite letters from Cabot offering to help me with an affordable plan in the last month or so, plus a statement of the account. Filing and ignoring!
                        How kind of them!

Comment

Evening all! So... in the last few days my last outstanding debt has become statute barred I can't tell you what a relief that has been! The help this site has given me has been immense, any one with any doubts i recommend you follow the help on here! I became a Father for the first time this year & i can't tell you the perspective it has given to my life. Any parent on here will tell you how much of a difference it makes to your life & how little your debts mean, it's only money! So... enjoy life, you only get one shot at it, I intend to, i recommend you do! Unless you support Rangers, then you'll life will be shit! Just kidding Niddy, you can't help supporting a crappy team, haha!

Comment

Thank you Swanny ,well done on SB , it's an idea to keep your default date in mind as some nice people say SB is 6 yrs from default letter .Nothing is concrete yet, no ruling, xxx

Comment

That's great news, enjoy the wonder of a child's first Christmas - though the second one is better when they are more aware of everything!

Comment

Congratulations on both counts, looks as if the defaults will have dropped off as well by now so you really have crossed the finishing line

Comment

Working...
                                X