GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script carol01 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

carol01 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: carol01 UE Diary

Originally posted by carol01 View Post
    maybe i need to be told twice lol

Comment

Email me. Should be able to sort things

planB - we'll sort access soon - please bear with us
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

sent email thanks niddy you are a star!!
        ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

hi all
          i am being picked on by lowell and bryan carter sol ref to a very catalogue and i have till the 9/12 to respond if not then they are going to take legal action
          i last sent a cca request in 2011 to very to which i got a reconstituted agreement back this account is enforceable as it was taken out in 2008 but have been blagging it should i send a new request to lowell ?
          any advice would be great thanks carol01

Comment

I would Carol, is it a lot of money?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
              I would Carol, is it a lot of money?
              its for £918.00 my smallest debt will send first thing tomorrow thanks mrs D

Comment

Originally posted by carol01 View Post
                hi all
                i am being picked on by lowell and bryan carter sol ref to a very catalogue and i have till the 9/12 to respond if not then they are going to take legal action
                i last sent a cca request in 2011 to very to which i got a reconstituted agreement back this account is enforceable as it was taken out in 2008 but have been blagging it should i send a new request to lowell ?
                any advice would be great thanks carol01
                sent off new cca request to lowell which i hope is the right on as letter from bryan carter states fredrickson international/lowell also a postal order attached

Comment

Hi Carol hope yo are OK ,any further news ? X
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hi nanna 58
                    all been quite in the carol01 household, get the odd letter now and then but nothing that keeps me awake at night
                    hope your ok x

Comment

Great to hear everything is OK Carol you know we're here if you need us. Take care x
                      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm pleased you're OK too Carol

Best wishes
                        IF
                        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                          I'm pleased you're OK too Carol

Best wishes
                          IF
                          thanks If...i am because of this site all you guys and niddy xx

Comment

Working...
                          X