GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script My Diary - Spider65 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Diary - Spider65

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My Diary - Spider65

16/01/17 Weekly Update : Letter from Capital One with the exact same reconstituted CCA they had sent before. Niddy said unenforceable with the first copy they sent so ignoring for now, unless anyone advises that I should do anything differently?

Letter from Creation expressing their disappointment that the account is in arrears and reminding me that "This Is Serious." Ignoring but will castigate myself accordingly later.

Getting more calls now as well which I'm just ignoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider65 View Post
      16/01/17 Weekly Update : Letter from Capital One with the exact same reconstituted CCA they had sent before. Niddy said unenforceable with the first copy they sent so ignoring for now, unless anyone advises that I should do anything differently?

Getting more calls now as well which I'm just ignoring.

If it were me, That's what I would be doing........You have nothing to gain from replying to this just yet as long as there are no direct threats then date and file away.

As you know, you certainly would not want to be telling them where they are going wrong so wait and see what comes next
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Spud.

Comment

Weekly Update 23/01/17 : One letter only, from Creation advising me to return all cards, (there was only one) to stop making purchases,that account facilities have been suspended and to pay off the arrears.

Considering the last transaction on the account was back in 2001/2002 and the card was long since disposed off, I think the suspension isn't going to cause any particular problems.

Unless anyone thinks I should do anything differently I plan to ignore for now, awaiting further developments.
          Last edited by Spider65; 6 February 2017, 13:09.

Comment

Weekly Update 30/01/17 : One letter only, from Arrow on behalf of Wescot to say they are unable to find the documentation relating to the CCA at this point, have returned the £1 PO and have confirmed that the account will not be subject to any collection activity until they find the CCA.

Great news and thanks to all for the advice on here.
            Last edited by Spider65; 6 February 2017, 13:09.

Comment

Keep that letter safe Spider
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Pixie, trust me I will.

Thanks v much for your help.

Comment

Weekly Update 30/01/16 : One letter only, from Arrow on behalf of Wescot to say they are unable to find the documentation relating to the CCA at this point, have returned the £1 PO and have confirmed that the account will not be subject to any collection activity until they find the CCA.

Great news and thanks to all for the advice on here.
                  Oops to them. Good to you - so that's unenforceable
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy, appreciate your help, advice and time

Comment

Excellent news well done xxxxx
                      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Thats a very good letter to receive, well done
                        When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

That's great news, definitely keep the letter safe; unfortunately it's been known for them to still pass the account on!

Comment

Weekly Update 06/02/17 : One letter only, from Creation advising that I have arrears and if I don't pay them IMMEDIATELY it may result in a Default Notice and them passing the account on to a DEBT RECOVERY AGENCY. At the moment I just plan to ignore despite the threat/scourge of the CAPITAL LETTERS.

Thanks.

Comment

At the moment I just plan to ignore despite the threat/scourge of the CAPITAL LETTERS.
                              I remember those big red capital letters. Did they scare me? Nah
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Weekly Update 13/02/17 : Four letters received.

One Default Notice letter from Creation, two from Cabot Financial relating to separate accounts and advising that my payment plan has finished and the last from Wescot in relation to the account Arrow were chasing and advising that I won't have any contact from either of them.

I've listed these against my various accounts on here. In relation to the Creation Default, Niddy had a look at the CCA agreement that they had sent to me and deemed it unenforceable. Should I just hang fire with them just now?

Thanks
                                Last edited by Spider65; 14 February 2017, 08:05.

Comment

Working...
                                X