GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script My Diary - Spider65 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Diary - Spider65

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Diary - Spider65

Further update - 05/12/16

Letters received from Capital One with reconstituted CCA document. Emailed to Niddy for his jviews and help - thanks.

Letter received from DLC asking me to contact them as no payment made recently. CCA letter will be sent v shortly. On a personal note, of all the 10 companies I have been dealing with since 2003 - 2005 when I stupidly got myself in this mess, DLC have been by far the most unhelpful, pushy, pain in the posterior company to deal with. I maybe shouldn't be posting this aspect on here but I really hope that whatever they come up with isn't worth the paper its written on.

Thanks again to all of the people on this great Forum.
    Last edited by Spider65; 5 December 2016, 08:35.

Comment

I'd still send it to Niddy just to be on the safe side webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Pixie, will do.

I'll get it off shortly, once I learn how to scan the details in. I'm pretty good with computers etc but for whatever reason have never discovered how to scan in paper documents. I'll enlist some help though and get it off to Niddy.,

Update at 11am - now sent over to Niddy, hopefully. I have also learned how to scan documents !

Fingers crossed its unenforceable. Thanks again for all the help.
        Last edited by Spider65; 28 November 2016, 10:57.

Comment

Hooray, many thanks to Niddy who says it is

Niddy says to sit tight as it's UE & they're (creation) in default of your s.78 request as they've partially completed an application but you don't recall seeing such an agreement.

Thanks to all, v much appreciated.
          Last edited by Spider65; 28 November 2016, 14:32.

Comment

just leave it for the moment and see what comes next, just come back and let us know if anything else arrives. This is a long drawn out process, so no need to rush anything.....................at the moment

Comment

Thanks Mrs D, will do.

Comment

Further update - 05/12/16

Letters received from Capital One with reconstituted CCA document. Emailed to Niddy for his views and help - thanks. Unenforceable - hurrah !

Letter received from DLC asking me to contact them as no payment made recently. CCA letter will be sent v shortly. On a personal note, of all the 10 companies I have been dealing with since 2003 - 2005 when I stupidly got myself in this mess, DLC have been by far the most unhelpful, pushy, pain in the posterior company to deal with. I maybe shouldn't be posting this aspect on here but I really hope that whatever they come up with isn't worth the paper its written on.

Thanks again to all of the people on this great Forum.

Last edited by Spider65; 5 December 2016, 15:52.

Comment

Great news with the Cap 1 CCA

With regards to DLC, If this is just a standard template " We have not received a payment from you" letter, If it were me I would not be replying just yet and certainly not with any CCA letter or anything telling them about it being UE etc - Wait and see what they send next
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Spud, appreciated.

Unfortunately I think I may have jumped the gun a bit as I sent the CCA request letter away recorded delivery yesterday (05/12)
                    Last edited by Spider65; 6 December 2016, 08:52.

Comment

Not to worry, just remember the less they know the better and do things in stages and in order .xx
                      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Will do. Thanks again

Comment

08/12 Still getting phone calls and messages left on my mobile from my previous DMC. Ignoring but they are incredibly persistent, a bit like thrush.

Comment

Is it Cabot by any chance? I'm being harassed by them. So far today, though, no calls or texts. Hopefully they have got the message!

Comment

You could always answer and if they ask for you just say wrong number and hang up. That's another way to stop the persistent phone calls.
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for the tips. To be honest I'm just letting them go to voicemail and just ignoring those as well.

JLC, its not Cabot, at least not yet, its the previous company who managed my debts for my but also charged me for the privilege. I can't believe I was so stupid for years.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that they have got the message from you and will stops the calls, texts etc

Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X