GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script My Diary - Spider65 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Diary - Spider65

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Diary - Spider65

If it were me I would be ignoring. As you say, if it was so important they would write to you. It may be an idea to log the number and dates/times of the calls in case you need the information later
    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

I agree, ignore them. If you answer, then they know it is you!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Susie and Cyruambyth, I'll do that. Just continue to fine hone my ignoring skills

I also know from reading on here that there is a letter that can be sent if necessary. To be honest at the moment its not causing a problem and I can just bar the number .

Comment

14 November : Hi well here is the first update as the first batch of letters start to arrive. My last DMP payment was 1 October 2016.

I'll update my specific diary entries as well. Letters received from :

Shoosmiths acting on behalf of Cabot Financial UK Ltd re £10 891 owed asking forme to complete I&E form. Plan to ignore for now.
          Capital One telling me no payment received
          Creation as above and going back to adding on interest to the account.

Also a letter from my DMP company telling me to stop payments (I had already) and to set up a further DMP with their recommended provider PayPlan.

I plan to just file and ignore all of these just now. If anyone thinks I should be doing anything differently, please let me know. Thanks.
          Last edited by Spider65; 14 November 2016, 08:54.

Comment

Have you been for CCAs ? But yes ignore for now , unless anyone has something else to add xxxx
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Nanna, no not yet. I was planning on doing them soon but to keep stringing things along for as long as possible as I can, if that makes sense. 4 years. 11 months to go.

Do you think I should send them just now ?

Thanks

Comment

I would as the debts are pre 2007 they may not be enforceable. Also remember you never have to fill an I&E unless it is requested by a court.
                Remember to keep a separate record for each request sent, note details on receipt for posting.

Comment

Hi Cyruambyth, okay will get organised and start doing these by the end of this week.

Thanks again

Comment

Hi, I've drafted letters to go to Capital One, Creation and Shoosmiths, based on the CCA template letter here (thanks) and will get these off this week.

Daft question but do I sign or simply print my name on the anti tamper strip on the letter ? Thanks.

Comment

I usually sign mine in a handwriting font on the computer. You can sign or print on the anti tamper strip.

Comment

Thanks again, I'll do that.

Comment

15/11 3 CCA letters sent recorded delivery to Shoosmiths, Creation and Capital One. Thanks again for the help from the people on this Forum. Fingers crossed
                          Last edited by Spider65; 15 November 2016, 12:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider65 View Post
                            15/11 3 CCA letters sent recorded delivery to Shoosmiths, Creation and Capital One. Thanks again for the help from the people on this Forum. Fingers crossed
                            Silly question but did you enclosed a £1 in each letter?

Comment

Hi Roger, yes I put a £1 postal order in each. I went to the Post Office at lunchtime to get 10 x £1 postal orders.

You should have seen the queue by the time I had received them all as the chap had to open the safe. I received a few dirty looks from people waiting to be served - whoops !

Thanks again and regards

Comment

Dirty looks , gives um summat to do x
                                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X