GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script My Diary - Spider65 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Diary - Spider65

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Diary - Spider65

Did you send anything back to Capital One when Niddy said it was UE? (such as the missing prescribed terms template)
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Pixie, no I haven't sent anything back to them as yet. Would you recommend me doing that ? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Spider65 View Post
        Hi Pixie, no I haven't sent anything back to them as yet. Would you recommend me doing that ? Thanks
        I would. Did Niddy say why he thought it was UE? The templates to send are in the AAD+ Template letters section --->Unenforceability Templates ---> Section 2 - Receiving Replies. Choose the letter which suits what they sent to you as a cca. I would send that to Capital One and send the Sold While In Dispute (in the same section) to Apex a few days later. I wouldn't mention anything at this stage about their letter being sent to your parents as we could possibly use it against them at a later date. Your address will be on the SWID so they'll have no excuse to send anything to your parent's address in future.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Pixie, will do and will record on here. Many thanks again to you and Nanna for your help in this.

Comment

It's no problem - that's what we're here for. You can send the letters via ordinary post but ask at the PO for proof of posting.

Have a good Christmas and don't worry!

Comment

Hi will do and have a lovely Christmas too. Thanks again.

Comment

Happy Christmas and relax xx
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Spider65 View Post

Again, the odd call to my mobile which I am ignoring but I am finding this strange. A company called apparently Apex Credit Mgt keep calling me which is strange as none of my debts are with them. Presumably sold on?
                  Apex, just a company who take on debts... to chase etc. probably one of your companies passed them on. Nothing really to worry about they are one company chasing me that were easily batted back with one of the letters on here.
                  If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Comment

05/01/17 Update : Further letter received from Apex sent again to my parents address and forwarded on to me at my correct address. Grrr.
                    The letter thanks me for my phone call (actually a letter from my correct address) raising concerns, stating they will investigate and attaching their complaints process.

Will record against the appropiate record earlier on here. Intend ignoring for now, unless anyone on here thinks otherwise, but getting fed up of them writing to the wrong address.

Thanks

Comment

• Re: My Diary - Spider65

Yes, just note the date received and file it away with the envelope. There's no need to do anything at the moment.

Comment

Thanks Pixie

Comment

09/01/17 Weekly Update : Letter of acknowledgement received from DLC in relation to my CCA request. Filed.
                          Getting more calls now as well which I'm just ignoring, particularly from Creation.

Last edited by Spider65; 10 January 2017, 10:37.

Comment

11/01/17 Further update. Letter received from Apex re Cap One. They have referred my complaint and letter back to CO and Apex say they have concluded matters just now.

Letter was once again sent to the wrong address - what is it with these people ! My complaint letter that they quote was sent from my actual home address and I have ignored all mail from them to the wrong (my parents) address.

Is it wrong to suggest they are incapable of reading things ? Regards.

Comment

A lot of the time they are incapable of reading the actual letter and just act on what they think it says. In your case they haven't thought it through to amend the address on the computer system, or to get someone on the right pay grade to do it. After all, it's easier to just click send.

Comment

Thanks Pixie and agree. I'll await further developments on this and don't plan to do anything else other than file the letter away. Kind regards

Comment

Working...
                                X