GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script jtovey UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jtovey UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jtovey UE Diary

I have had a response to my CCA request from PRA group on the Halifax c/c debt, they have sent through statements from 2001 to 2006 and a copy agreement from 2006 or 2007, my signature appears nowhere in anything they have sent and the copy agreement is not dated. Is this enforceable? I am guessing not, what template would you recommend I send. Apologies if I am not doing this the right way, bit of a newbie to this.

chees

Re: jtovey UE Diary

Hi

This thread is public - everyone can see it so only discuss general things here - do not upload anything personally identifiable here. You can access your secure section by clicking here --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...reement-Upload
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by jtovey View Post
      I have had a response to my CCA request from PRA group on the Halifax c/c debt, they have sent through statements from 2001 to 2006 and a copy agreement from 2006 or 2007, my signature appears nowhere in anything they have sent and the copy agreement is not dated. Is this enforceable? I am guessing not, what template would you recommend I send. Apologies if I am not doing this the right way, bit of a newbie to this.

chees
      Hi

What you uploaded is indeed a reconstituted version and would not be enforceable, however it can be remedied at any point - so in the meantime I would suggest sending the Missing PT's template (CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms) which is found in this section here --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post489180

However you must first subscribe in order to obtain access to our members templates --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/aad-members.php
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for your help, I will subscribe asap and download the template (just need to setup a new paypal account)

I would also like to thank you for all the help you have provided to my mum who has also gone down this route with some debt issues. Without your help and support she would not have been able to cope and I believe she would have lost her home and all she has worked for!

Cheers

James

Comment

Hi James, how's it going, any updates?

Elsa x

Comment

Working...
          X