GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Rhinoman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rhinoman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rhinoman UE Diary

Hmmm mr rhino is quiet.....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Hmmm mr rhino is quiet.....
      Hi Quiet yes but I have been busy, sat down at the computer first thing to try and reply but phone rang somebody locked out so had to rush out, then a couple of errands had to be sorted then back home and got the letters printed out which must thank Niddy very much for, they are excellent letters sorry if I had a little wobble about the first one didn't mean to question your superior knowledge. Just wanted to make sure that all was correct.
      Then, I've been off out again another job done then I took the letters to the post office and have splashed out and sent them special. delivery so all being well tomorrow then I have something to get their teeth into. then it was back home for a spot of lunch and sat down again at the computer had a good laugh at the quote above. The phone has gone again, someone locked out again so no time to reply, I only work part-time, but it is very much on an a on call basis drop everything and rush out.
      Anyway, once again, a big thank you to Sir Nid and for all the other supporters.
      The only small bug in the in the ointment is saved all that money with the solicitors and then having to give a big chunk of it to the to the robbing DCA on an unenforceable CCA but hey oh you win some and you lose some and I guess it is only what I offered them a few months back before I found this wonderful site and hopefully if the other letter works will save some dosh there.
      Regards
      Rhinoman
      Last edited by rhinoman; 27 January 2011, 06:16.
      The DCA Vultures are circling above, But the Rhinoman isn't dead yet !
      He's just sharpening his Horn for the next round. Bring it on !

Comment

• Re: Rhinoman Unenforceable Diaries

Originally posted by rhinoman View Post

B&Q GE Money (8)
        1. Type of account: B&Q Project Plan Account.
        2. Date commenced: 04/2005
        3. Approx balance: £3,520.00
        4. Date last paid: August 2009
        5. Are you on arrangement or not paying: I was paying through a debt management company but not paying anything at the moment
        6. Status : Defaulted
        7. Account owner: CL Finance

Update
        26th of January 2011. Sent off Niddy very special letter to the about the double default notice received on this account (sent by special delivery)
        Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 26 January 2011, 23:41.

Comment

B&Q GE Money (9)
          1. Type of account: Store Card
          3. Approx balance: £796.00
          5. Are you on arrangement or not paying: I was paying through a debt management company but not paying anything at the moment
          Update
          26th of January 2011. Sent off Niddy very special letter to the about the double default notice received on this account (sent by special delivery)
          Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 26 January 2011, 23:41.

Comment

Hi Rhino

See how i've edited your quotes above? You only need to link briefly, then add the latest update.... the logic is I can click the little speech bubble and go to the post you see

Ahh so you're a master locksmith then are you? Guess that makes sense, I thought you were a Rhino's fan (RFL).... Oh well, that's you at the bottom of the list again

Just messing, glad you're happy at the templates - keep us updated, and stop worrying so much about these silly debts, we'll get there - slowly but surely!
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Rhino

See how i've edited your quotes above? You only need to link briefly, then add the latest update.... the logic is I can click the little speech bubble and go to the post you see

Ahh so you're a master locksmith then are you? Guess that makes sense, I thought you were a Rhino's fan (RFL).... Oh well, that's you at the bottom of the list again

Just messing, glad you're happy at the templates - keep us updated, and stop worrying so much about these silly debts, we'll get there - slowly but surely!
              Thanks for editing my posts. I wish I knew how to do it properly.

Master locksmith not me I am a Jack of all trades master of none!

I don't worry about being at the bottom of the a list, The wife keeps me there all the time and at school I was always the last to be picked for the football team.

Comment

Originally posted by rhinoman
                Update

26th of January 2011 Oh forgot to mention received the letter that day from the Muppets @ Cabot saying that, according to their records they have made a number of attempts to contact me by letter and telephone (funny that as they agreed not contact me by telephone) and I have failed to respond.
                31st of January 2011 another letter from Cabot stating that I had failed to respond and contact them despite their attempts to phone and write to me. Anyway was going to ignore it and went to file the letter in the in my Cabot file and noticed that it is for a different account, for a different amount and has a different Cabot reference number on it. So off up into the loft to search for any information on this account and found a reference to this account with last contact of July 1999 when I moved. So clearly this account is statutory barred as no contact, payment or acknowledgement has been made since that date.
                2nd of February 2011 Sent Cabot a recorded delivery letter stating that this account is Statutory Barred.
                Link to
                Template letter below
                http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1864&postcount=18
                Last edited by rhinoman; 2 February 2011, 14:27. Reason: Added link

Comment

B&Q GE Money (9)
                  History

14th of January 2010 received statement and letter from CL Finance Ltd stating that I have failed to make the agreed payments towards concessionary arrangement on this account to allow the arrangement to continue you must make an immediate payment of £1.00 within the next 10 days
                  I guess from this letter that they have not accepted my full and final offer and are accepting my token payments of £1.00 the month. It would have been so nice if they had responded to my letter letting me know what was happening. But I guess that would be asking too much. I will now set up a standing order and let it run for a while and then make another offer of full and final settlement.
                  Already paid them a pound in response to the letter they sent to me last week,
                  Oh S**T
                  Update
                  Update
                  2nd of February 2011 Received the letter from CL Finance Unfortunately not reply to Sir Nid's special letter sent on the 26th This letter is give me details of how to set up a standing order for my token payments. Question; Niddy should I go ahead and set up this standing order and continue to make token payments whilst I wait for a reply to the letter regarding the double defaults? (next payment due soon)
                  Regards

Comment

31st of January 2011 another letter from Cabot stating that I had failed to respond and contact them despite their attempts to phone and write to me. Anyway was going to ignore it and went to file the letter in the in my Cabot file and noticed that it is for a different account, for a different amount and has a different Cabot reference number on it. So off up into the loft to search for any information on this account and found a reference to this account with last contact of July 1999 when I moved. So clearly this account is statutory barred as no contact, payment or acknowledgement has been made since that date.
                    2nd of February 2011 Sent Cabot a recorded delivery letter stating that this account is Statutory Barred.
                    Link to
                    Template letter below
                    http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1864&postcount=18
                    I am so glad you posted the link to the template you sent - cos it is called Statute Barred - i'm glad you never wrote to them quoting an act that doesn't actually exist - phew!

Comment

Question;
                      Niddy should I go ahead and set up this standing order and continue to make token payments
                      whilst I wait for a reply to the letter regarding the double defaults? (next payment due soon)
                      Regards

No - you cancel all payments now, they cannot take action (formal) so paying is silly - sod that, cancel the S/O and pay nuffin!

Ignore them til they have the courtesy to reply to the Niddy Spesh

Comment

I am so glad you posted the link to the template you sent - cos it is called Statute Barred - i'm glad you never wrote to them quoting an act that doesn't actually exist - phew!
                        It does exist I just made it up

Comment

No - you cancel all payments now, they cannot take action (formal) so paying is silly - sod that, cancel the S/O and pay nuffin!

Ignore them til they have the courtesy to reply to the Niddy Spesh
                          OK thanks, will do and I will tell it's Statutory barred under the new rules I've just made up

Comment

It does exist I just made it up
                            OK thanks, will do and I will tell it's Statutory barred under the new rules I've just made up

Comment

B&Q GE Money (9)

Update

3rd of February 2011 Have just had an anonymous numbers phoning me so answered it and the man asked to speak to me, "I asked who it was" he said "CL Finance" I said "sorry we only communicate in writing with you" He said "if I could just confirm your name and address" to which I replied "no I cannot complete security with you" he then went on to say "that he had received some post that he'd like to discuss with me" to which I replied "yes I can discuss it by post with you is that all right"and put the phone down.
                              I guess this is about the special letter we sent them last week I was itching to know what he had to say about the letter and despite my heart being in my mouth I stayed cool and told him he needed to reply in writing.
                              I think I did the right thing.
                              Last edited by rhinoman; 3 February 2011, 16:03.

Comment

Update

3rd of February 2011 Have just had an anonymous numbers phoning me so answered it and the man asked to speak to me, "I asked who it was" he said "CL Finance" I said "sorry we only communicate in writing with you" He said "if I could just confirm your name and address" to which I replied "no I cannot complete security with you" he then went on to say "that he had received some post that he'd like to discuss with me" to which I replied "yes I can discuss it by post with you is that all right"and put the phone down.
                                I guess this is about the special letter we sent them last week I was itching to know what he had to say about the letter and despite my heart being in my mouth I stayed cool and told him he needed to reply in writing.
                                I think I did the right thing.
                                Well done, its always best to do what you done and get it in writing - excellent, lets see what he says in his response

Comment

Working...
                                X