GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Rhinoman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rhinoman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rhinoman Unenforceable Diaries

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Hiya, can you definitely confirm that they defaulted you in 2007 - can you email me the DN and also the one they claim to be doing now - you get 1 default per debt, they default you again and we'll get the whole debt wiped - fuck wits!

I'll wait to hear from you before replying to the other parts - in the meantime, DO NOT agree to or set up this £1 payment plan - leave it til you email me the default notice letter etc from 2007 and the one recently....

Niddy
    I have definitely got the two default notices. I have scanned them and will e-mail them to you.
    I Have doubled default notices for this account 8 and account 9 both with CL Finance Ltd I will send you both sets.

Oh balls have I dropped a brick, offer already made back in November received no response to this offer, but have already paid them a pound in response to the letter they sent to me last week. have done the same for both accounts
    The DCA Vultures are circling above, But the Rhinoman isn't dead yet !
    He's just sharpening his Horn for the next round. Bring it on !

Comment

See my last post #80 - don't do anything just yet!
      Already paid them a pound in response to the letter they sent to me last week,
      Oh S**T

Comment

Re: Rhinoman UE Diary

Originally Posted by rhinoman
        7th of January 2011 letter received today forwarded via my solicitors seems to be in response to the letters which were sent to them in December from me and the solicitor to Cabot. Basically it contains a copy of all the information they sent before when I did my CCA request also in the letter they do mention the full and final offer that was made But in order to discuss this they need a current the income and expenditure. Have sent letter to Niddy

I can't remember seeing this - can you email it me please?

Hi Niddy
        I will send it to you again via e-mail . Thank you

Comment

Hi rhinoman, do have the envelope this letter came in and if so what date is marked in it?

Comment

Originally posted by transformer999 View Post
            Hi rhinoman, do have the envelope this letter came in and if so what date is marked in it?
            Hi transformer 999
            Sorry which letter are you referring to.
            Regards
            Rhinoman

Comment

Originally posted by rhinoman View Post
              I have definitely got the two default notices. I have scanned them and will e-mail them to you.
              I Have doubled default notices for this account 8 and account 9 both with CL Finance Ltd I will send you both sets.

Oh balls have I dropped a brick, offer already made back in November received no response to this offer, but have already paid them a pound in response to the letter they sent to me last week. have done the same for both accounts
              Thats fine - dont stress. I'll check over the defaults, have you kep the envelopes the defaults were served in? You usually keep them as we can get them on unlawful serving 99.99% of the time but we need the envelope and the DN - if not, don't worry - just send what you have...?
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thats fine - dont stress. I'll check over the defaults, have you kep the envelopes the defaults were served in? You usually keep them as we can get them on unlawful serving 99.99% of the time but we need the envelope and the DN - if not, don't worry - just send what you have...?
                Oh thanks Niddy that is what I meant, sorry rhinoman I did not explain it very good but Niddy has now.

Comment

Already paid them a pound in response to the letter they sent to me last week,
                  Oh S**T
                  Ah well, dont worry about that - I suggested you offer that if they refused your F&F didn't I? its fine.....
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi transformer 999
                    Sorry which letter are you referring to.
                    Regards
                    Rhinoman
                    Default Notice - but not to worry, I doubt you'll have it.... plus as they issued double on both accounts we'll sort this out. can you confirm for me, have you seen your credit file? It'd be good if you can screen-print the entries on the credit file so I can see EXACTLY what the default reads cos I have a feeling one is closed and then transferred to a new owner, which if that has happened it may lawful - so ideally if you can, send me a copy of your credit file showing these entries ONLY..... you can use photoshop or whatever to crop it, but its just those entries I need to see please....

Obviously when you send all this to me you'll have to spell it out what each entry is so best that you stick to one email / account = one load of documents then the then send the next email with the next lot of documents....

Comment

I don't know how rhinoman access his credit file but I always use checkmyfile and they have updated their site and a bloody pain in the arse because you are not allowed to print off your report as they are still updating it.

If anyone else has this similar problem then just make a note of the entries or maybe Niddy could suggest something else

Comment

I don't know how rhinoman access his credit file but I always use checkmyfile and they have updated their site and a bloody pain in the arse because you are not allowed to print off your report as they are still updating it.

If anyone else has this similar problem then just make a note of the entries or maybe Niddy could suggest something else
                        Nooo - I have a whole thread on how to get it - for £2 yea but that check my file is shyte, it is a restricted overview and is invariably out of date. never rely on it as being definitive, always check the proper agency as detailed here: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...75&postcount=2

Certain lenders only report to certain agencies and therefore being checkmyfile bases itself on Equifax and Call Credit, you're missing Experian info....

Comment

Thanks for that Niddy I don't think I read that thread but will do that now, ta and yes that checkmyfile is quite Shyte now that you mentioned it LOL

Comment

Thanks for that Niddy I don't think I read that thread but will do that now, ta and yes that checkmyfile is quite Shyte now that you mentioned it LOL
                            Yea, as it's free it can be ok - but unless it comes back clean then never rely on it and always check with the real agencies, makes sense really cos it's like you going to Debenhams and asking them to tell you your mobile bill, if you see the logic lol

Comment

I know what you mean there Niddy, thanks. Just going to ask a plonker question if you don't mind. There are 3 different CRA's and do we send £2 to each of them separately to the addresses that you have supplied on that thread?

£2 to Equifax £2 to Experian and £2 to Call Credit?

Comment

I know what you mean there Niddy, thanks. Just going to ask a plonker question if you don't mind. There are 3 different CRA's and do we send £2 to each of them separately to the addresses that you have supplied on that thread?

£2 to Equifax £2 to Experian and £2 to Call Credit?
                                Of course, cos they are 3 separate companies aren't they? But it's pointless unless you're ready for post-default stuff which most here won't be yet....

You can do it online, I also posted links there to do it online....

Comment

Working...
                                X