GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Rhinoman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rhinoman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rhinoman UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
    Are you sending emails?

A PM is this here (click me!)
    Hi Yes I have sent you a PM, I clicked the link above so hopefully now I've done it right
    The DCA Vultures are circling above, But the Rhinoman isn't dead yet !
    He's just sharpening his Horn for the next round. Bring it on !

Comment

Originally posted by rhinoman
      Are you sending emails?

Hi Yes I have sent you a PM, I clicked the link above so hopefully now I've done it right
      Thanks - sorry, forgot to reply to you didn't I? oooops (trying to update too much without stopping = brain mash)!!

Ok, good letter minus a couple of typo's that you need to edit. Are you happy to walk away, and leave things be - or do you want to push for compo? I know you were undecided, your letter answers my question but i'd hate for you to do things under duress of my guidance - however you are saving a grand or so which can't be laughed at....

If it was me, i'd do what you're doing - if that helps?

Otherwise, do a spell check and send it off..... gh
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt]
        Originally posted by "Never-In-Doubt":r3m03ugv
        Are you sending emails?

Thanks - sorry, forgot to reply to you didn't I? oooops (trying to update too much without stopping = brain mash)!!

Ok, good letter minus a couple of typo's that you need to edit. Are you happy to walk away, and leave things be - or do you want to push for compo? I know you were undecided, your letter answers my question but i'd hate for you to do things under duress of my guidance - however you are saving a grand or so which can't be laughed at....

If it was me, i'd do what you're doing - if that helps?

Otherwise, do a spell check and send it off..... gh[/quote:r3m03ugv]
        Hi Niddy
        I have PM you a another version of the letter, hopefully without any spelling mistakes although I do suffer from dyslexia so sometimes spellchecker doesn't help at all
        I think walking away at this stage is possibly the best thing to do ya
        regards
        Rhinoman

Comment

Hiya

I've re-done the whole letter for you lol. Check your inbox!

That needs to remain private, and this thread needs to be censored as a result of this agreement, so you'll notice elements will be moved to archive shortly, this is to protect us and you against any action as a result of any claim made as you've agreed to stop all action, which also means you cannot slag them or the firm off.

basically, as I said in my PM - I think fair play to the guy and the offer is actually quite good.....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya

I've re-done the whole letter for you lol. Check your inbox!

That needs to remain private, and this thread needs to be censored as a result of this agreement, so you'll notice elements will be moved to archive shortly, this is to protect us and you against any action as a result of any claim made as you've agreed to stop all action, which also means you cannot slag them or the firm off.

basically, as I said in my PM - I think fair play to the guy and the offer is actually quite good.....
            Hi Niddy
            A. big thank you for all your help on this subject, You have made such a difference to that letter and I will send your version ASAP. Please go ahead and remove anything you feel necessary.
            Many Thanks
            Rhinoman

Comment

Comment

Morning All ya
                Got up early and cycled over to the solicitors office this morning with the dog and hand-delivered his letter, Got soaking wet, but it felt so good to get it delivered.

Comment

well done, lets hope he acts as quick when he sorts this out for you eh?

Whats with the cycle and dog? - does your dog get on the back......

Comment

well done, lets hope he acts as quick when he sorts this out for you eh?

Whats with the cycle and dog? - does your dog get on the back......
                    No she rides a long on her own bike

Comment

Morning All ya
                      Got up early and cycled over to the solicitors office this morning with the dog and hand-delivered his letter, Got soaking wet, but it felt so good to get it delivered.
                      Update
                      Received e-mails to confirm letter has been received and I will be written to later by snail mail.

Comment

Citi - Just send another copy of most recent letter to them (of 6th Dec)...... then ignore!
                        I will get it printed off, thank you, And I get the dog to get on her bike and delivery by paw
                        LOL, that's clever - maybe we ought to get your dog a job at a top DCA's...... she seems more intelligent than half those buggers

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt]
                          Originally posted by "Never-In-Doubt":3ll7f9mq
                          Citi - Just send another copy of most recent letter to them (of 6th Dec)...... then ignore!
                          I will get it printed off, thank you, And I get the dog to get on her bike and delivery by paw
                          LOL, that's clever - maybe we ought to get your dog a job at a top DCA's...... she seems more intelligent than half those buggers [/quote:3ll7f9mq]
                          If only she could ride a bike, I could get her a job in showbiz, That might end my money worries ;;L

Comment

haha - that's harsh...... poor doggy

Comment

I send every letter by recorded delivery. £1.15......you can trace that they have received it and also have proof of postage. I know it seems a lot when you have a couple of letters to send, but in my view its worth every penny.

Comment

I was feeling quite happy and buoyant yesterday but today have come down to earth with a bit of the bump, I have had two letters today one from capital one in response to the letter that I sent them at the beginning of December last year, and the second one has been forwarded by the solicitor which is from Cabot , which appears to be in reply to the two letters that were sent to them at the beginning of December, the one from me and the one from the solicitor.
                                I will scan them and be the PM to Niddy for advice

Comment

Working...
                                X