GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Rhinoman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rhinoman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rhinoman UE Diary

Originally posted by rhinoman View Post
    Thanks Niddy I will printout a letter you suggested and post it towards the end of next week as they give me 14 days to reply I guessing it buys a bit more time but I also think that at some point I will have to negotiate.
    Send it whenever mate but yea, I see where you're coming from
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

NBNA Bank (4)
      1. Type of account: Loan
      2. Date commenced: 07/2003
      3. Approx balance: £10,236
      4. Date last paid: August 2009
      5. Are you on arrangement or not paying: I was paying through a debt management company but not paying anything at the moment
      6. Status : Defaulted
      7. Account owner: Link Financial
      History
      10th of August 2010 sent Link a CCA request
      18th of October 2010 sent Link non-compliance letter regarding CCA request

22nd of October 2010 letter from Link Financial acknowledging my request, we do not hold this documents as we purchased the account may take up to 30 days.
      Update
      I have been having few phone calls lately from Link on Our business line we don't get any now on the home line as they have been zapped on our true call.
      This afternoon I received two calls and despite not acknowledging that I was the person they were after and telling them he wasn't available on this line, they were very persistent and said that they had spoken to him recently on this number (not true as I won't speak to them on the phone) I suggested they may be better off writing to the person they were looking for to which he said we have written recently to him and that he does not respond. Such a bunch of liars. Last letter received from them was October 2010 when they acknowledged my request for a CCA, Which they still haven't provided.
      I am going to ignore until such time as they send me a true copy of my CCA for write to me with some other nugget of inspiration.
      Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Send this:---> Templates - Harassment
      Hi Everyone an update on my NBNA account Owned by Link financial outsourcing.
      Letter received 16th of September 2011 from link
      I quote from letter for you.
      Dear Mr Rhinoman
      We have tried unsuccessfully to contact you regards to your account.
      although you have not returned our phone calls, we do have to make certain decisions on your account.
      ( I will not speak to these bloodsuckers on the phone so they can phone and leave as many messages as they like)
      As the owners of your account we must advise you that we expect to recover the balance from you. Our intentions are not to allow you to leave the account unpaid, even if Our recovery actions takes longer than we first anticipated.
      (it still could take a lot longer)
      Maybe you can't afford to clear the balance today, but you do need to contact us to discuss your circumstances, only then can we attempt to structure a payment plan on your debt.
      In an attempt to help you, we would like to be able to make an informed assessment based on your current circumstances.
      In essence if you you were to tell us why you have not paid to your account we could help you avoid paying back more.
      One way we could help is to give you opportunities paid back the balance at an interest rate of 0% APR.
      please telephone are office today on freephone , and account officer are available to assist you from to Monday to Thursday .
      (see notes above I will not be calling them any time soon)
      Yours sincerely
      Muppethead

I decided not to send them the previous letter recommended by Niddy as we have a true call on our phone line and I thought I would save the cost of another recorded delivery letter.
      But as they have written to me with this little nugget of inspiration, for the first time in nearly a year since they last wrote saying it could take up to 30 days to obtain a copy of my CCA.
      I thought I would send to them the letter entitled additional harassment letter to lender/DCA from the templates as it seems to cover all the points.
      If there is a better or more appropriate letter please let me know.
      Regards to all
      Rhinoman
      The DCA Vultures are circling above, But the Rhinoman isn't dead yet !
      He's just sharpening his Horn for the next round. Bring it on !

Comment

Nice one - go for it matey. Keep us updated
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy I will printout a letter you suggested and post it towards the end of next week as they give me 14 days to reply I guessing it buys a bit more time but I also think that at some point I will have to negotiate.
          Send it whenever mate but yea, I see where you're coming from

Letter received from AK Re Egg on 24th of September 2011 confirming safe receipt of my letter dated 14 September and informed me that a full response will be sent to me as soon as possible.

Comment

Hi Everyone an update on my NBNA account Owned by Link financial outsourcing.
            Letter received 16th of September 2011 from link
            I quote from letter for you.
            Dear Mr Rhinoman
            We have tried unsuccessfully to contact you regards to your account.
            although you have not returned our phone calls, we do have to make certain decisions on your account.
            ( I will not speak to these bloodsuckers on the phone so they can phone and leave as many messages as they like)
            As the owners of your account we must advise you that we expect to recover the balance from you. Our intentions are not to allow you to leave the account unpaid, even if Our recovery actions takes longer than we first anticipated.
            (it still could take a lot longer)
            Maybe you can't afford to clear the balance today, but you do need to contact us to discuss your circumstances, only then can we attempt to structure a payment plan on your debt.
            In an attempt to help you, we would like to be able to make an informed assessment based on your current circumstances.
            In essence if you you were to tell us why you have not paid to your account we could help you avoid paying back more.
            One way we could help is to give you opportunities paid back the balance at an interest rate of 0% APR.
            please telephone are office today on freephone , and account officer are available to assist you from to Monday to Thursday .
            (see notes above I will not be calling them any time soon)
            Yours sincerely
            Muppethead

I decided not to send them the previous letter recommended by Niddy as we have a true call on our phone line and I thought I would save the cost of another recorded delivery letter.
            But as they have written to me with this little nugget of inspiration, for the first time in nearly a year since they last wrote saying it could take up to 30 days to obtain a copy of my CCA.
            I thought I would send to them the letter entitled additional harassment letter to lender/DCA from the templates as it seems to cover all the points.
            If there is a better or more appropriate letter please let me know.
            Regards to all
            Rhinoman
            Nice one - go for it matey. Keep us updated
            Letter received 24th of September 2011 from Link Financial the letter titled complaint acknowledgement letter at the present time unable to resolve your complaint but acknowledge receipt that it. Your complaint has been assigned to a complaints manager. Please find enclosed a copy of our summary of our complaints procedure. we will to contact you within the next four weeks.

So we wait with bated breath and see what comes back from them later on !

Comment

Best of luck matey

Comment

Have to say, I'm really impressed by the way you've handled this and your resolve to defeat these leaches.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Letter received from AK Re Egg on 24th of September 2011 confirming safe receipt of my letter dated 14 September and informed me that a full response will be sent to me as soon as possible.
                  Letter received from AK Re Egg on 30th of September 2011 basically saying that they do not agree with the contents of my last letter and that they do not anticipate issuing proceedings at this time as As they believe negotiate Settlement of debt are always prefer to the proceedings.

And they believe on the basis that my assessment of the documents are not compliant they assume I am refusing to make payments towards my debt.

And on the basis that I am not prepared to submit a proposal to them regarding settling outstanding balance we will review the options open to them in order to secure settlement of this account.

So on the basis that this is an enforceable account (:niddy said previously it was enforceable) and they have fulfilled all their requirements under the CCA request I guess I need to climb down and stop trying to blag it and try and negotiate the the smallest possible full and final settlement I can for it's going to have to be token payments.

Which letter would best suit for the above requirements ?
                  Last edited by rhinoman; 2 October 2011, 19:47.

Comment

If others who have kept more up to date with this thread than me agree with you, I can certainly help you to negotiate a way forward.

Comment

Letter received from AK Re Egg on 30th of September 2011 basically saying that they do not agree with the contents of my last letter and that they do not anticipate issuing proceedings at this time as As they believe negotiate Settlement of debt are always prefer to the proceedings.

And they believe on the basis that my assessment of the documents are not compliant they assume I am refusing to make payments towards my debt.

And on the basis that I am not prepared to submit a proposal to them regarding settling outstanding balance we will review the options open to them in order to secure settlement of this account.

So on the basis that this is an enforceable account (:niddy said previously it was enforceable) and they have fulfilled all their requirements under the CCA request I guess I need to climb down and stop trying to blag it and try and negotiate the the smallest possible full and final settlement I can for it's going to have to be token payments.

Which would best suit for the above requirements ?
                      If it was me I would blag it a bit longer... they quote basically saying that they do not agree with the contents of my last letter and that they do not anticipate issuing proceedings at this time
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                        If it was me I would blag it a bit longer... they quote basically saying that they do not agree with the contents of my last letter and that they do not anticipate issuing proceedings at this time
                        I dont Know! I am thinking of me recent close call with Cabot and the CCJ.
                        And the fact that it will drop of my credit file in just over four months time (defaulted January 2006) it's not worth it case they go the jugular,
                        so I think it is time to try and negotiate a full and final settlement or to offer token payment the time being.

Comment

What's the balance mate and did you have ppi attached?

We're thinking along the lines CFS (don't worry lol) but first please clarify the above. You'll get a pm regards CFS - but for now don't do anything. Just let me know the debt amount please and if there was ppi.

Cheers

Comment

What's the balance mate and did you have ppi attached?

We're thinking along the lines CFS (don't worry lol) but first please clarify the above. You'll get a pm regards CFS - but for now don't do anything. Just let me know the debt amount please and if there was ppi.

Cheers
                            Hi Niddy:niddy
                            The balance is £1845.00

I cannot see any reference to the PPI On any paperwork I have it does not appear on the recent statements they sent, these only show payments from when I was on payment plan with a DCA and the DCA did tell me when I started to write to all the cards and cancel any PPI Insurance policies I'm sorry I don't if egg was one of them.

I thought I have read that income and expense sheets are a big no no unless ordered by court ?

Regards
                            Rhinman

Comment

Hi Niddy:niddy
                              The balance is £1845.00

I cannot see any reference to the PPI On any paperwork I have it does not appear on the recent statements they sent, these only show payments from when I was on payment plan with a DCA and the DCA did tell me when I started to write to all the cards and cancel any PPI Insurance policies I'm sorry I don't if egg was one of them.

I thought I have read that income and expense sheets are a big no no unless ordered by court ?

Regards
                              Rhinman
                              Ok mate, no worries - based on the level of debt they're unlikely to do much, however if you're ready to go for a F&F then we can do - no more than say £500 - but I know they'll reject it, so maybe considering a claim under financial hardship isn't a bad thing - obviously when you're looking at Fin Hardship then yes, you do need to do an I&E but the person we utilise to do these for us, will "help" to reduce your outgoings in line with the CFS Trigger Figures thus resulting in them getting LESS than if you did a normal financial statement.....

Decision time, monthly instalments or a full and final? Let me know matey

Comment

Ok mate, no worries - based on the level of debt they're unlikely to do much, however if you're ready to go for a F&F then we can do - no more than say £500 - but I know they'll reject it, so maybe considering a claim under financial hardship isn't a bad thing - obviously when you're looking at Fin Hardship then yes, you do need to do an I&E but the person we utilise to do these for us, will "help" to reduce your outgoings in line with the CFS Trigger Figures thus resulting in them getting LESS than if you did a normal financial statement.....

Decision time, monthly instalments or a full and final? Let me know matey
                                okay decision made, right let's go For full and final at about that level.

Comment

Working...
                                X