GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Rhinoman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rhinoman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rhinoman UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Just leave things and see what happens but keep a copy of your credit files safe, ie print a copy, so you can refer to the errors at a later date, if necessary.

Otherwise, do nothing right now.
    CL Finance accounts 8 and 9 still nothing happening, they still have not put a default notice on my credit file. I have not made any token payments lately but looking at my online credit file they updated it at the end of March and it shows that I should be paying one pound payment.
    I guess I just have to wait and see what's going to happen next with these two accounts.
    The DCA Vultures are circling above, But the Rhinoman isn't dead yet !
    He's just sharpening his Horn for the next round. Bring it on !

Comment

Nice one, best news is getting the CCJ set-aside.....

Keep us posted, it may be best if you create a new thread about this here: ---> Tax & Benefits
      I have now received notification (certificate of satisfaction or cancellation of judgement debt) from Worthing County Court that my CCJ with the Inland Revenue has been set aside other it still shows on my online credit file I guess it takes a while for it to update.
      Received a letter from the Inland Revenue in answer to my complaint as to how they dealt with me over the last 14 months all so along with a statement which shows I should be receiving a small tax rebate around about £300 plus a cheque for £50 as way of an apology for the way they handled my tax affairs. a small result but I guess you should be grateful when you're dealing with the revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by rhinoman View Post
        I have now received notification (certificate of satisfaction or cancellation of judgement debt) from Worthing County Court that my CCJ with the Inland Revenue has been set aside other it still shows on my online credit file I guess it takes a while for it to update.
        Received a letter from the Inland Revenue in answer to my complaint as to how they dealt with me over the last 14 months all so along with a statement which shows I should be receiving a small tax rebate around about £300 plus a cheque for £50 as way of an apology for the way they handled my tax affairs. a small result but I guess you should be grateful when you're dealing with the revenue.
        Well done - nice result there
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by rhinoman
          A shameless bump!
          Any advice on what I should reply to Cabot with re Citi Finance. Letter received last week please see my previous post #187
          Regards to all from Rhinomam
          If I don't reply, means it's not urgent! I'm snowed under just now, please bear with me!

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Accounts No 8
            the earliest default notice was in June 2007 this default notice came from CL finance Ltd, No default notice or termination notice received from the original lender GE money as far as my records and memory tells me.

Accounts No 9
            the earliest default notice was in June 2007 this default notice came from CL finance Ltd, No default notice or termination notice received from the original lender GE money as far as my records and memory tells me.

The letter received on the 9th of March 2011 said June and July 2007. So are they about to make a mistake there.

Do I now do nothing and wait for them to register the defaults on my credit file, There are no defaults at present on those two accounts on my credit file.
            I guess a little consolation if they do register them to June 2007 they will drop off a roundabout June 2013 which is better than if they register them at the more recent date of November 2010.

Once they have registered the defaults on my credit file. Do I resume paying the token payments on a monthly basis because I'm not sure but I want them to take me to court because of the risk of obtaining a CCJ which would then of course stay there for another six years, or do I pay them nothing in the hope that I do force their hand into taking me to court and hope they have made mistakes which will render the default notice faulty and then get them set aside.

I am really confused over this and do not know what to do for the best.

Regards
            Rhinoman
            Hi Niddy
            Received notification of a change to my credit file, CL finance have now added a default to each account account 8 and account 9 in my diary.

Account 9 has been dated as 4 July 2007 which is the date contained within the original default notice received on 15 June 2007.

Account 8 has been dated 26 June 2007 seven days after the date mentioned in the default notice of the debts 19th of June 2007 in the default notice received on 5 June 2007.
            Not sure whether that is one of the mistakes I have been looking for them to make.

Should I resume making the token payments on both these accounts as I really don't want to risk going to court and receiving a new CCJ which would stay on credit file for another six years.

I would be grateful of some advice as to what to do please:niddy.
            Regards
            Rhinoman

Comment

Hi Niddy
              Received notification of a change to my credit file, CL finance have now added a default to each account account 8 and account 9 in my diary.

Account 9 has been dated as 4 July 2007 which is the date contained within the original default notice received on 15 June 2007.

Account 8 has been dated 26 June 2007 seven days after the date mentioned in the default notice of the debts 19th of June 2007 in the default notice received on 5 June 2007.
              Not sure whether that is one of the mistakes I have been looking for them to make.

Should I resume making the token payments on both these accounts as I really don't want to risk going to court and receiving a new CCJ which would stay on credit file for another six years.

I would be grateful of some advice as to what to do please:niddy.
              Regards
              Rhinoman
              Just continue with token payments for the moment......

The mistake is a fault, but easily rectified so not worth arguing to be fair..... also, there is no guarantee that they will ccj you!

Comment

Just continue with token payments for the moment......

The mistake is a fault, but easily rectified so not worth arguing to be fair..... also, there is no guarantee that they will ccj you!
                Hi all and Niddy
                Have not been for a while, just quick update have resumed making token payments these 2 accounts.
                Regards
                Rhinoman
                Last edited by rhinoman; 1 June 2011, 08:17.

Comment

• Re: Rhinoman Unenforceable Diaries

Capital One Bank (6)
                  1. Type of account: Credit Card
                  2. Date commenced: 07/2003
                  3. Approx balance: £1,689.00
                  4. Date last paid: August 2009
                  5. Are you on arrangement or not paying: I was paying through a debt management company but not paying anything at the moment
                  6. Status : Defaulted
                  7. Account owner: Capital One Bank, I think that this has been passed around a few DCA
                  Update

Letter received from Capital One (Sent to the wrong address but the postman managed to get it to me) advising may that the account is no longer being managed by the debt collection agency who were acting on behalf the capital one your account has been returned to Capital One.
                  I think I will ignore this one as I shouldn't have received it as it was sent to the wrong address and see if Capital One send anything to me at my right address which they do have.

Comment

B&Q GE Money (9)
                    1. Type of account: Store Card
                    2. Date commenced: 04/2005
                    3. Approx balance: £796.00
                    5. Are you on arrangement or not paying: I was paying through a debt management company but not paying anything at the moment
                    7. Account owner: CL Finance
                    29th of July 2010 letter received from Howard Cobden and co-solicitors (in-house solicitors of CL Finance) ''We have been instructed by the above named client due to their concerns that you have not yet settled you Despite numerous requests by them for payment.''

I do wonder what this is all about considering I have been in contact on a regular basis and I am making token payments to them the last one being on 8 June 2011.

Comment

Your Citi account has been moved to the protected section, as have all posts relating to it.

Linky here: ---> Citi (Cabot/Morgans) v Rhinoman

You need to check your PM's to get the password to access this section.

Niddy :niddy

Comment

Egg Bank Plc (5)
                        1. Type of account: Credit Card
                        2. Date commenced: 01/2003
                        3. Approx balance: £1,865.00
                        7. Account owner: Aktiv Kapital
                        History
                        Up to 12 November 2010 have been playing letter tennis with various DAC's but got no where.
                        12th of November 2010 letter from Aktiv Kapital asking me to settle the outstanding balance
                        22nd of November 2010 sent Aktiv Kapital a CCA request
                        24th of November 2010 letter from Aktiv Kapital acknowledging my CCA request who have purchased the rights to recover the outstanding balance but do not hold the original documentation account on hold until such time as they received documentation from the original lender.
                        Update
                        Well today the 7th of July 2011 after nearly 9 months of waiting I
                        have finally received from Aktiv Kapital I've finally received my Egg CCA.

If it's okay with you Niddy I will e-mail it to you for you to you at your convenience and await your advice as to what do with this one.
                        Many thanks
                        Regards
                        Rhinoman

Comment

Shitty week so far mate. Sorry it's not better

Comment

B&Q GE Money (9)
                            1. Type of account: Store Card
                            2. Date commenced: 04/2005
                            3. Approx balance: £796.00
                            7. Account owner: CL Finance
                            29th of July 2010 letter received from Howard Cobden and co-solicitors (in-house solicitors of CL Finance) ''We have been instructed by the above named client due to their concerns that you have not yet settled you Despite numerous requests by them for payment.''

I do wonder what this is all about considering I have been in contact on a regular basis and I am making token payments to them the last one being on 8 June 2011.
                            Update
                            I e-mailed CL Finance for 29 June 2011 asked them what was going on as I had the maintaining the agreed payments and my circumstances had not changed and ask them if they thought there continued harassment would change my circumstances and settle this matter soon.

Received on 5 July 2011 an e-mail from CL Finance noting that payment had been received and their solicitors letter had been sent in error.

Comment

Update
                              Well today the 7th of July 2011 after nearly 9 months of waiting I
                              have finally received from Aktiv Kapital I've finally received my Egg CCA.

If it's okay with you Niddy I will e-mail it to you for you to you at your convenience and await your advice as to what do with this one.
                              Many thanks
                              Regards
                              Rhinoman
                              Buggery, sorry mate but this is good. Yea, the terms differ but I presume that is due to a change in APR sometime, however that said I would still blag it and see how far we can go with this - if they get serious, then it'll be time to back time and consider repayments me thinks...

In meantime, i'd look to send this: CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Comment

Buggery, sorry mate but this is good. Yea, the terms differ but I presume that is due to a change in APR sometime, however that said I would still blag it and see how far we can go with this - if they get serious, then it'll be time to back time and consider repayments me thinks...

In meantime, i'd look to send this: CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
                                Thank you Niddy for the good news LOL, Got to laugh or one would cry anyway will get letter printed out as soon as possible as the printer as decided to do wobbler to top it all and my hands now are covered in ink. Looks like I have been dismantling an engine they are absolutely black, Thank God I've got a laminate floor and not carpet as ink went everywhere. But as I wasn't Going to send it until next week, they give me 14 days to respond and hopefully by the time they respond I will be back short budget holiday to North Wales.
                                Regards
                                Rhinoman
                                Last edited by rhinoman; 18 July 2011, 09:13.

Comment

Working...
                                X