GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Rhinoman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rhinoman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rhinoman Unenforceable Diaries

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Thats fine - dont stress. I'll check over the defaults, have you kep the envelopes the defaults were served in? You usually keep them as we can get them on unlawful serving 99.99% of the time but we need the envelope and the DN - if not, don't worry - just send what you have...?
    Sorry didn't keep the envelopes never thought about having to do that, or read anything about keeping them, but I can remember they were not sent recorded delivery
    The DCA Vultures are circling above, But the Rhinoman isn't dead yet !
    He's just sharpening his Horn for the next round. Bring it on !

Comment

Originally posted by rhinoman View Post
      Sorry didn't keep the envelopes never thought about having to do that, or read anything about keeping them, but I can remember they were not sent recorded delivery
      Thats not so important as the date you received them, if you have that written down then fine - if not dont worry - more to the point I need to see the actual entries you see, on the credit file section.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Rhinoman UE Diary

Thanks Niddy thought you would say that LOL. Reason I wanted to do it was because of what HSBC said that in their threatening letter to me that they would amend their records with the CRA's if there was any inaccuracies.

Better not bog up rhiniman's thread so thanks Niddy for that.

Comment

Thats not so important as the date you received them, if you have that written down then fine - if not dont worry - more to the point I need to see the actual entries you see, on the credit file section.
          20th of November 2010 Notice of this default sums and default notice But had already defaulted this account on 5 th June 2007 (thought you could only get one default per account)

Note Added have the letter from 2007 but looking at my credit file not sure that they have actually added the default to the file,

Question as they sent me a default notices in 2007 but did not register until say now when they have issued me a new default notice should the default notices run from 2007, Or from now if it's now it means that it will be another six years before it drops off the file could I argue with the credit reference agencies that the default should only run from 2007?

I have access to my credit file online (Equifax) and have taken screenshots that I will e-mail to you but as you see above from previous post (Last Year) it is not on the file.

Comment

20th of November 2010 Notice of this default sums and default notice But had already defaulted this account on 5 th June 2007 (thought you could only get one default per account)
            You can only get one default per account! That is why i'm asking to see them lol - calm down and wait til you send me everything, i'll then get round to checking it and sort you a relevant response yea?

Note Added have the letter from 2007 but looking at my credit file not sure that they have actually added the default to the file,
            As I thought, all that "seems" to have happened is that the original default was done and they have sold the account and instead of the new owner amending the original default they have added a new one at the date they bought the account, point is we can try and get the whole entry removed if they have messed up this is why I need to see everything - as asked for in previous posts.

Question as they sent me a default notices in 2007 but did not register until say now when they have issued me a new default notice should the default notices run from 2007, Or from now if it's now it means that it will be another six years before it drops off the file could I argue with the credit reference agencies that the default should only run from 2007?
            Yes, it should be from 2007 when you got the s.87/s.88 default notice. See above comments before getting carried away here - let me check things before firing questions at me! Right now it is all hearsay - let me check and I will confirm things to you then.

I have access to my credit file online (Equifax) and have taken screenshots that I will e-mail to you but as you see above from previous post (Last Year) it is not on the file.
            Thanks. I still want to see any entry they have, even the old account - just point out the element that relates to these accounts!
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

You can only get one default per account! That is why i'm asking to see them lol - calm down and wait til you send me everything, i'll then get round to checking it and sort you a relevant response yea?

As I thought, all that "seems" to have happened is that the original default was done and they have sold the account and instead of the new owner amending the original default they have added a new one at the date they bought the account, point is we can try and get the whole entry removed if they have messed up this is why I need to see everything - as asked for in previous posts.

Yes, it should be from 2007 when you got the s.87/s.88 default notice. See above comments before getting carried away here - let me check things before firing questions at me! Right now it is all hearsay - let me check and I will confirm things to you then.

Thanks. I still want to see any entry they have, even the old account - just point out the element that relates to these accounts!
              Hi I think I have emailed what you have asked for if I have missed anything let me know Regards

Comment

Re: Rhinoman UE Diary

Hiya

I've re-done the whole letter for you lol. Check your inbox!

That needs to remain private, and this thread needs to be censored as a result of this agreement, so you'll notice elements will be moved to archive shortly, this is to protect us and you against any action as a result of any claim made as you've agreed to stop all action, which also means you cannot slag them or the firm off.

basically, as I said in my PM - I think fair play to the guy and the offer is actually quite good.....
                Hi Niddy
                I know you have been very busy and I have given you lots of things to look at today,
                the letter from Cabot via the solicitor (Acc 7), The screenshots of my credit file and the two sets of double defaults on the CL finance Ltd (Acc 8 & 9).
                I have now finished with the solicitor. I got notification this a.m. that the second charge with the land Registry as being put in place and all my paperwork has been returned.
                Just checking to see if you have remembered to check through this thread and censor anything that need censoring,
                Regards
                Rhinoman

Comment

Hi I think I have emailed what you have asked for if I have missed anything let me know Regards
                  I just checked my emails and nothing there from you - as at 3pm.

Are you sending to never-in-doubt@live.co.uk - you ought to be!!

Comment

I just checked my emails and nothing there from you - as at 3pm.

Are you sending to never-in-doubt@live.co.uk - you ought to be!!
                    Hi I have sent it all again. I was sending it to the e-mail link in your signature strip which appears to be different to the one you have just given me.
                    Regeard
                    Rhinoman

Comment

• Re: Rhinoman Unenforceable Diaries

Hi I have sent it all again. I was sending it to the e-mail link in your signature strip which appears to be different to the one you have just given me.
                      Regeard
                      Rhinoman
                      Hi Niddy
                      I don't wish to hassle you as I know you are very busy, but as you had not received my e-mails yesterday, I'm just checking that you have received them now and I am waiting patiently for your advice.
                      Regards Rhinoman

Comment

• Re: Rhinoman UE Diary

P.S. I don't Seem to be to able get this quoting bit right I have looked at your instructions in the user guide that must be missing something.
                        How do I quote a posts ( I mean the whole post) I have tried to follow the instructions in the user guide but just seem to end up with a Web address in my quote not the entire previous post can anyone help (see my post number 85. For an example of what I end up with) Thank you

Comment

You mean you are trying to quote a post which has 2 posts quoted in it ? To the right of the "quote" button is a "multiquote" button.

So, click on the posts you want to quote then hit reply button and it will quote however many posts you want to quote.
                          I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Originally posted by billypre View Post
                            You mean you are trying to quote a post which has 2 posts quoted in it ? To the right of the "quote" button is a "multiquote" button.

So, click on the posts you want to quote then hit reply button and it will quote however many posts you want to quote.
                            Thank you billypre I think I may have got it now been having a bit of a play around following your instructions (only previewing the post so not to post too much rubbish LOL) it seems you have to go back through the previous posts use the "multiquote" button for every bit you want to include.
                            Regards
                            Rhinoman

Comment

• Re: Rhinoman Unenforceable Diaries

Hi Niddy
                              I don't wish to hassle you as I know you are very busy, but as you had not received my e-mails yesterday, I'm just checking that you have received them now and I am waiting patiently for your advice.
                              Regards Rhinoman
                              Yep got them, i'll sort over the next day or so - bear with me please

Comment

How do I quote a posts ( I mean the whole post) I have tried to follow the instructions in the user guide but just seem to end up with a Web address in my quote not the entire previous post can anyone help (see my post number 85. For an example of what I end up with) Thank you
                                See here: ---> User Guide - How Do I quote posts?

read that whole thread for tips & tricks! ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...splay.php?f=69

Comment

Working...
                                X