GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Rhinoman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rhinoman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rhinoman UE Diary

Hello stranger!!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy
      I never really went away, it just went very quiet, which I guess is a good thing.

I will send the letter that in2deep suggested.

Regards

Rhinoman
      The DCA Vultures are circling above, But the Rhinoman isn't dead yet !
      He's just sharpening his Horn for the next round. Bring it on !

Comment

Still quiet mate?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Still quiet mate?
          Hi Niddy
          Still very quite on all fronts, had no responds to my last letter to Link Financial.

Regards
          Rhinoman

Comment

Awesome. Bet you're loving the peace n quiet

Chat soon. Glad it's all quiet for you.

Comment

Hi Niddy and Everybody

Been a long time since I've been on here, but everything has been quiet nothing to report, no letters nobody bang on the door down, long may it continue like this.

Niddy I have sent you an e-mail slightly off subject but I think you may be able to help as I think it's close to your field of experience.

Kind regards, Keep up the good work.
              Rhinoman

Comment

You won't get far with that, IMO - however might be worth starting a post about it and see what others think.... I can't see what a local authority can give you, if you see what I mean.

Comment

• Re: Rhinoman Unenforceable Diaries

Originally posted by rhinoman View Post
                  American Express (10)
                  1. Type of account: Credit Card
                  2. Date commenced: 05/2001
                  3. Approx balance: £4,802.00
                  4. Date last paid: August 2009
                  5. Are you on arrangement or not paying: I was paying through a debt management company but not paying anything at the moment
                  6. Status : Defaulted
                  7. Account owner: Vil Collections, I think this one been through so many DCA's had no notification of assignment.

History
                  10th of August 2010 sent Vil Collections a CCA request
                  18th of August 2010 Last letter from Vill collections offering to negotiate up to 25% discount on settlement of balance
                  18th of October 2010 sent Vil Collections non-compliance with a CCA request letter
                  Update and advice please on my American Express account

Hi everybody, and Niddy
                  It's been very quiet for me lately and I haven't had the need to post recently.

I think I have only ever posted on this one only once, as haven't had any communication with anybody over this since 18 August 2010, anyway, yesterday I received a statement direct from American Express stating the amount owed and to be paid in full by 22 August, this alleged debt had been through many collection agents prior to me getting involved on this site, and a CCA has never been provided, and the default notice that was on my credit file was due to come off my credit file 28th of May 2012, so yesterday I got hold of copy of my credit file, which is surprisingly almost clear, now only 2 default notice and 1 ccj all the rest have now dropped off, including AMEX, so what does all this mean, what action do I need to take regarding AMEX.

kind regards
                  Rhinoman

Comment

Hi

just ignore Amex

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      Hi

just ignore Amex
                      Thanks Niddy for your prompt response, I will continue to ignore. Thank you

Comment

Hi folks, it's been a long time since of being on here, things are generally been very quiet and stable.

My Ex GE Capital, B&Q, Accounts 8 and 9 previously handled by CL Finance recently assigned to Robinson's way debt collections , who have now written as they would like to review my payment arrangement currently paying token payments of 1 pound per month each on both accounts, was looking for template letter to say circumstances haven't changed wish to continue making token payments, for some reason can't access temperate letters keeps coming up saying not authorised to view content (or words to that effect)
                        Incidentally, these two accounts no longer appear on my credit file as the defaults are older than six years, but have been making token payments as accounts are deemed to be enforceable.

Would be grateful for some advice as to which letter to send has cant access templates to find suitable one.

Kind regards

Rhinoman

Comment

Wow Rhinoman a whole year of peace and quiet I'm sooo jealous.

It's the weekend so you may encounter a 'staff shortage issue'

We've updated our template letters and you need to register to access them which is easy if you follow this:

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post390479

If you encounter any problems send a PM to one of Site Team

Comment

Thanks for your reply Plan B . I think I have carried out the instructions to gain access to templates correctly, but still cannot access them.

Regards

Comment

Hi Rhinoman
                              Just to double check...did you use exactly the same user name and email address as you use on the forum?
                              If so, what happens now when you click the template link?
                              Do you see a sidebar on the right with a log in box? If so you need to log in again there and click the remember me box.

Comment

Good morning Elsa

Thank you for your superquick reply, I believe I did use the same username and email.
                                Yes I do get a login box but then get a message to say oops something is wrong, and can't go any further.

Regards

Rhinoman

Comment

Working...
                                X