GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Rhinoman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rhinoman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rhinoman UE Diary

Hiya

Yep best of luck and enjoy your break, you deserve it more than most matey - horrible time you have had lately.... Go and enjoy a break away..
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

• Re: Rhinoman Unenforceable Diaries

Originally posted by rhinoman View Post
      Thank you Niddy for the good news LOL, Got to laugh or one would cry anyway will get letter printed out as soon as possible as the printer as decided to do wobbler to top it all and my hands now are covered in ink. Looks like I have been dismantling an engine they are absolutely black, Thank God I've got a laminate floor and not carpet as ink went everywhere. But as I wasn't Going to send it until next week, they give me 14 days to respond and hopefully by the time they respond I will be back short budget holiday to North Wales.
      Regards
      Rhinoman
      Printer now fixed, letter printed off and go in the post to day (signed for of course) and fingers crossed it buys me a little bit more time and I can deal with it when we are back in early August, when then I will have to I guess negotiate a full and final settlement or offer just the token payments.
      The DCA Vultures are circling above, But the Rhinoman isn't dead yet !
      He's just sharpening his Horn for the next round. Bring it on !

Comment

Printer now fixed, letter printed off and go in the post to day (signed for of course) and fingers crossed it buys me a little bit more time and I can deal with it when we are back in early August, when then I will have to I guess negotiate a full and final settlement or offer just the token payments.
        Nice one - keep us updated and have a good time away won't you... sorry that you're like £1400 down, slush fund needs repairing again i'm afraid
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Buggery, sorry mate but this is good. Yea, the terms differ but I presume that is due to a change in APR sometime, however that said I would still blag it and see how far we can go with this - if they get serious, then it'll be time to back time and consider repayments me thinks...

In meantime, i'd look to send this: CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
          Hi Niddy and all the followers
          Received a couple letters while I was away from AK the first one acknowledging my letter (CCA query-missing Prescribed term sent to them on 18 July and stating that they will be investigating and respond in due course,s)
          The second letter I received from AK states that We can't see that your claim has any fallibility and would therefore ask you to be more specific regarding your claim.

They then go on to say that I have enclosed a enlarged copy of my CCA and state the Bears my name and previous address (haven't move since taking This card) and with your signature on it.

They then go on to state that they are obtaining copies of statements in respect of my account from egg to confirm the outstanding balance.

And then the last paragraph states please note that this debt is only unenforceable until we have supplied you with the documents as required by section 77-79 of the consumer credit act 1974.

Does this mean that until they provide the statements mentioned in their letter, that they are trying to obtain and will be sending copies of as soon as possible, that this account remains unenforceable until such time as they provide the statements.

Only in their letter they do not ask me to contact them or pay the outstanding balance or to make an offer of payment just wondering what I should be doing or do I just ignore and wait for the next move.

Regards
          Rhinoman

Comment

Yes mate - like everything, until they comply it is

Just sit tight

Comment

Just sit tight
              Thank you Niddy
              So just to clarify its gone from being enforceable to unenforceable just because they have sent any statements.

Comment

Thank you Niddy
                So just to clarify its gone from being enforceable to unenforceable just because they have sent any statements.
                You got it

They failed with your s.78 request - however easy to remedy but it does buy you some time

Comment

You got it

They failed with your s.78 request - however easy to remedy but it does buy you some time
                  OK thank you. I will sit back and wait the situation to be rectified and when it is I would like your help in negotiating a very small full and final settlement.
                  Thank you
                  Regards Rhinomam

Comment

NBNA Bank (4)
                    1. Type of account: Loan
                    2. Date commenced: 07/2003
                    3. Approx balance: £10,236
                    4. Date last paid: August 2009
                    5. Are you on arrangement or not paying: I was paying through a debt management company but not paying anything at the moment
                    6. Status : Defaulted
                    7. Account owner: Link Financial
                    History
                    10th of August 2010 sent Link a CCA request
                    18th of October 2010 sent Link non-compliance letter regarding CCA request

22nd of October 2010 letter from Link Financial acknowledging my request, we do not hold this documents as we purchased the account may take up to 30 days.
                    Update
                    I have been having few phone calls lately from Link on Our business line we don't get any now on the home line as they have been zapped on our true call.
                    This afternoon I received two calls and despite not acknowledging that I was the person they were after and telling them he wasn't available on this line, they were very persistent and said that they had spoken to him recently on this number (not true as I won't speak to them on the phone) I suggested they may be better off writing to the person they were looking for to which he said we have written recently to him and that he does not respond. Such a bunch of liars. Last letter received from them was October 2010 when they acknowledged my request for a CCA, Which they still haven't provided.
                    I am going to ignore until such time as they send me a true copy of my CCA for write to me with some other nugget of inspiration.

Comment

Send this:---> Templates - Harassment

Comment

You got it

OK thank you. I will sit back and wait the situation to be rectified and when it is I would like your help in negotiating a very small full and final settlement.
                        Thank you
                        Regards Rhinomam
                        7th of September 2011 Received today bunch of egg statements from Aktiv Kapital so I'm guessing now that this account becomes and in is now time to negotiate a full and final settlement or token payments as they have now asked me to contact name with in the next 14 days in order to me a repayment arrangement regards to this account.
                        Niddy
                        I would greatly appreciate some help and suggestions on how to negotiate a very small full and final settlement in light of recent and experience with the at Cabot.
                        Thank you

Regards
                        Rhinoman

Comment

7th of September 2011 Received today bunch of egg statements from Aktiv Kapital so I'm guessing now that this account becomes and in is now time to negotiate a full and final settlement or token payments as they have now asked me to contact name with in the next 14 days in order to me a repayment arrangement regards to this account.
                          Niddy
                          I would greatly appreciate some help and suggestions on how to negotiate a very small full and final settlement in light of recent and experience with the at Cabot.
                          Thank you

Regards
                          Rhinoman

A bunch of Egg statements does not make it enforceable, they needed to have sent you a copy of the alleged agreement plus original terms and a copy of current terms mate.....

Comment

Update
                            Well today the 7th of July 2011 after nearly 9 months of waiting I
                            have finally received from Aktiv Kapital I've finally received my Egg CCA.

If it's okay with you Niddy I will e-mail it to you for you to you at your convenience and await your advice as to what do with this one.
                            Many thanks
                            Regards
                            Rhinoman
                            Egg Bank Plc (5)
                            1. Type of account: Credit Card
                            2. Date commenced: 01/2003
                            3. Approx balance: £1,865.00
                            4. Date last paid: August 2009
                            5. Are you on arrangement or not paying: I was paying through a debt management company but not paying anything at the moment
                            6. Status : Defaulted
                            7. Account owner: Aktiv Kapital
                            History
                            Up to 12 November 2010 have been playing letter tennis with various DAC's but got no where.
                            12th of November 2010 letter from Aktiv Kapital asking me to settle the outstanding balance
                            22nd of November 2010 sent Aktiv Kapital a CCA request
                            24th of November 2010 letter from Aktiv Kapital acknowledging my CCA request who have purchased the rights to recover the outstanding balance but do not hold the original documentation account on hold until such time as they received documentation from the original lender.
                            Buggery, sorry mate but this is good. Yea, the terms differ but I presume that is due to a change in APR sometime, however that said I would still blag it and see how far we can go with this - if they get serious, then it'll be time to back time and consider repayments me thinks...

In meantime, i'd look to send this: CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
                            Hi Niddy and all the followers
                            Received a couple letters while I was away from AK the first one acknowledging my letter (CCA query-missing Prescribed term sent to them on 18 July and stating that they will be investigating and respond in due course,s)
                            The second letter I received from AK states that We can't see that your claim has any fallibility and would therefore ask you to be more specific regarding your claim.

They then go on to say that I have enclosed a enlarged copy of my CCA and state the Bears my name and previous address (haven't move since taking This card) and with your signature on it.

They then go on to state that they are obtaining copies of statements in respect of my account from egg to confirm the outstanding balance.

And then the last paragraph states please note that this debt is only unenforceable until we have supplied you with the documents as required by section 77-79 of the consumer credit act 1974.

Does this mean that until they provide the statements mentioned in their letter, that they are trying to obtain and will be sending copies of as soon as possible, that this account remains unenforceable until such time as they provide the statements.

Only in their letter they do not ask me to contact them or pay the outstanding balance or to make an offer of payment just wondering what I should be doing or do I just ignore and wait for the next move.

Regards
                            Rhinoman

Just sit tight
                            Thank you Niddy
                            You got it

A bunch of Egg statements does not make it enforceable, they needed to have sent you a copy of the alleged agreement plus original terms and a copy of current terms mate.....
                            Hi Niddy sorry if that is too Many quotes / information but I understood that once they had sent the statements to complete the picture it would become enforceable.
                            Regards

Comment

Ok thanks for reminder - send this back: ---> Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received)

Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 4 January 2012, 05:30. Reason: link replacement

Comment

Ok thanks for reminder - send this back: --->[/FONT] Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received)

Thanks Niddy I will printout a letter you suggested and post it towards the end of next week as they give me 14 days to reply I guessing it buys a bit more time but I also think that at some point I will have to negotiate.
                                Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 4 January 2012, 05:31. Reason: link replacement

Comment

Working...
                                X