GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spent2much UE diary

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
    They would have to sevre you papers at your last address for a money order. So long as you have nort moved recently without telling them, there should not be a CCJ.

Just keep your eye on 1st Credit. It may be a mistatke, or could be getting their ducks in a row. Wait to see if 1st contact you again.
    it's not a 1st credit account this is a lloydstsb credit card which seems to have been assigned to Cabot without me knowing

We have been at this address for 6 years now and all letters from tsb cc have been coming here so no excuse for them to send it to our previous address .

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
      Originally Posted by Spent2much
      Type of account (loan in joint names)

Date commenced (2004)

Approx balance.( £1,957

Date last paid (22/06/2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )

Status ( cca being sent, but sent them a sar request in 2008 and they never complied but we believe they took the £10 paid which was meant for the sar off the balance instead )

Account owner (citifinancial ) now with 1st credit

received today 24/09/2012

Legal proceedings being considered

We regret the sum detailed remains outstanding. We are considering issuing County Court proceedings against and any claim will include a claim for legal costs and interest.

If we obtain a judgement against you and it remains unpaid for 30 days it will be entered int he Register of Judgments, Orders and Fines, making i difficult to obtain credit at competitive rates .

Susequent failure to make payment of the judgement could result in enforcement action .

* an application to your employer for an attachment of earnings.
      *an application for seizure of our assets by county court bailiff.
      *an application for a charging order against your property (if owned by you)

we have not received anything in the form of a cca to the request sent in July so what should we do now please

received today 01/10/2012

pay within 7days YOU PAY 70% DISCOUNT OF 30%

niddy said to resend the cca request again, shall i add to the template that i sent this request on the 9/07/2012 with a £1.00 postal order ? shall simply just addd that bit in the letter ?

11/10/2012 sent copy of cca request and cover letter saying they
      haven't responded yet .

update

13/10/2012
      you pay 70% discount of 30%

19/10/2012
      received a cca have sent it to niddy waiting for his response

20/10/2012 annual statement from 1st credit .
      update

niddy says

received 06/11/2012

from 1st credit,

Your agreement with CITIFINACIAL EUROPE PLC
      balance outstanding *****

Your account is in arrears and you must contact us to discuss a payment arrangement to bring your account up to date.

As the outstanding balance is owed to 1st credit you must not make any payments to CITFIANCNIAL EUROPE PLC as this will take significantly longer to process the payment onto your 1st credit account. To discharge your outstanding balance, you must make a payment direct to 1st credit.

Contact this office immediately on 01****** so that we can agree payment terms with you.

In accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1998 we will comply with any request for a copy of the Personal information about you that is held on our computer system. Send your request, along with the administration fee of £10.00 and a self addressed envelope to the above address.

PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS LETTER .

[/QUOTE]

update

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
        Did you SAR 1st Crud? If so, have they replied?
        no sent them a cca request and they sent a cca and niddy said its
        because they added fees to the loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
          Looks like 1st Crud are confused then, if you didn't request a SAR, there's no reason to pay the £10 fee!
          yep and the last sar i sent they paid it off the balance .

Comment

Shame that is a while ago now.

I think if this happened now I would defo be complaining to the ICO. It appears they have just decided to grow a pair and the Mighty Pru are somewhat lighter in loose change for messing around with data.

If they are the guardian of the DPA maybe companies flouting the law could now start finding themselves on the end of a fine. Heres hoping anyway

Comment

update

niddy says

received 06/11/2012

from 1st credit,

Your account is in arrears and you must contact us to discuss a payment arrangement to bring your account up to date.

As the outstanding balance is owed to 1st credit you must not make any payments to CITFIANCNIAL EUROPE PLC as this will take significantly longer to process the payment onto your 1st credit account. To discharge your outstanding balance, you must make a payment direct to 1st credit.

Contact this office immediately on 01****** so that we can agree payment terms with you.

In accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1998 we will comply with any request for a copy of the Personal information about you that is held on our computer system. Send your request, along with the administration fee of £10.00 and a self addressed envelope to the above address.

update[/QUOTE]
              Check with Niddy what to send next. He knows 1st Credit very well.

Comment

update
                Check with Niddy what to send next. He knows 1st Credit very well.[/QUOTE]

will do but i am not happy about them suggesting i spend a tenna on a sar , money is tight as it without another tenna .

Comment

Check with Niddy what to send next. He knows 1st Credit very well.
                  will do but i am not happy about them suggesting i spend a tenna on a sar , money is tight as it without another tenna .[/QUOTE]
                  You don't need to send off for a SAR. 1st Credit are confused.

Comment

You don't need to send off for a SAR. 1st Credit are confused.

i think they are lol

Comment

Can you email me the letter from 1st please and also remind me, you have sent a CCA Request right, and that is

However you also SAR'd and paid £10? If so to who and when, and did the info ever arrive? This is important as we will need to get that £10 removed from the account....

Thanks
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        Can you email me the letter from 1st please and also remind me, you have sent a CCA Request right, and that is

However you also SAR'd and paid £10? If so to who and when, and did the info ever arrive? This is important as we will need to get that £10 removed from the account....

Thanks
                        Hi,
                        Sorry for the delay i couldn't find the letter which i scanned to my pc, but found it now and sent it to you.

The sar was sent back in 2007 and it was done through a guy on a debt help site , we paid £10 and never received anything back , my husband phoned the guy last year or emailed him i can't remember which but the answer was that everything was fine with the sar .

We were not very well informed on these things back then so we never questioned him .

As far as i can see on the account 1st credit took the £10 for the sar request off the balance so i have no idea what the guy who dealt with it was on about .

Comment

Hiya

This has been with 1st Credit since 2007? Have you been paying of late? Ok, don't worry about the SAR as it'll not have any effect on anything - I presumed it was more recent than that.

Can you briefly try and explain this to me, thanks....

Also, are you now on a DMP...?

* I know I can read back but I am snowed under and to do this will mean a delay of a few days so try and not verbatim things
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            Hiya

This has been with 1st Credit since 2007? Have you been paying of late? Ok, don't worry about the SAR as it'll not have any effect on anything - I presumed it was more recent than that.

Can you briefly try and explain this to me, thanks....

Also, are you now on a DMP...?

* I know I can read back but I am snowed under and to do this will mean a delay of a few days so try and not verbatim things
                            thanks, stopped paying 1st credit when i joined this forum and the last payment they received was in June 2012 .
                            stopped paying into dmp in June. i only have 3 debts payplan but they are playing silly buggars and haven't sent september and october payment as it was only for a few quid but i am trying to get them to send them and told them to cancel my plan and i will do it myself .
                            Last edited by Spent2much; 7 November 2012, 22:32.

Comment

update

niddy says

received 06/11/2012

from 1st credit,

update[/QUOTE]
                              Its this one Niddy.

Unenforcable

Comment

update

how about this one, what do i send for this , they added some charges to the loan which makes it ue, what should i be sending now please and thank you

update

sent missing pt's october 2012

received today 08/11/2012

Dear Mr ***

I write in response to your letter received on 19th October 2012 of which the content has been duly noted.

CapQuest received your letter requesting documentation on 16th July 2012 to which a request to Black Horse Limited for the documentation was made and duly forwarded to you upon our receipt on 26th September 2012.

You have advised in your letter the copy of agreement appears to be missing the prescribed terms and condtions. I have highlighted the terms and conditions on the reverse of the agreement and have enclosed a further copy for your ease together with copy statment.

On the credit agreement that has been supplied to you it states' This is a Hire-Purchase Agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Sign it only if you want to be legally bound by its terms' This credit agreement has been signed and therefore you are bound by the terms and conditions that have been supplied.

We appreciate that you believe the agreement supplied is non copliant with the CCa 1974 however, it is likely you would have received a copy of the agreement when signed and consequently we believe they would have every opportunity to raise any concerns they may have had in relation to their agreement .

You also refer to the provision of the recent Carey v HSBC: Consumer Credit (Cancellation Notices and Copies of Documents) Regulations 1983 which deal in Regualtion 3. with the requirments as to form and content of copy documents.He determined that a copy of the document provided need not be a photocopy of the original nor need the copy provided be in the same format. He clarified that the copy may be reconstructed from other sources as long as it is produced honestly and accurately.

With regards to the copy of agreement that we have supplied to you containing the terms and conditions, we believe is a true copy and we remain satisfied that your agreement is valid and fully enforceable.

In order to help us understand your dispute, could you please clarify the following in your response:

. DO YOU DENY EVER SIGNING AN AGREEMENT FOR A HIGHER PURCHASE AGREEMENT?
                                .DO YOU DENY EVER RECEIVING GOODS?
                                .DO YOU DENY EVER RECEIVING STATEMENTS FOR YOUR HIGHER PURCHASE AGREEMENT?
                                .DO YOU DENY EVER MAKING PAYMENTS BLACK HORSE LTD.

I have held your account for a further 28 days to await your response, if a response is not forthcoming the account will be returned to CapQuest collections to discuss your account.

update

I also received a statement and there are a lot of late charge fees on it including interest fees which need looking at i think .
                                Last edited by Spent2much; 9 November 2012, 04:29.

Comment

Working...
                                X