GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MBNA ( checking for ex- Mrs looking at the star - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MBNA ( checking for ex- Mrs looking at the star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBNA ( checking for ex- Mrs looking at the star

Hello you great girls and boys out there.

After three years of silly fighting and squabbling me and Mrs ex star have decided to act like adults and having at the moment dealt with most of my creditors, awaiting MBNA CCA request myself due to selling it to Arrow. This is what has appeared through the ex's letter box !!!! after I requested CCA's for all her creditors.

The terms and conditions are attached separability and are not the ones she would have had when she took out the card. Now as most of mine were taken out in the nighties I have had NO CCA's returned (five requests )All say that they are having trouble recovering them from there archives. So a little new on what to expect on return. IS THIS ENFORCEABLE !!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by still looking; 1 February 2012, 10:06.

Re: MBNA ( checking for ex- Mrs looking at the star

Hi Still Looking,
    Sorry....I've temporarily unapproved your attachments for your privacy as Mrs Ex Star's name and address was showing on page 1
    You'll need to edit that and the bar codes out before reposting.
    If you need help with that just shout

kind regards,
    Shep x

Comment

Thanks shepherdess will edit now

Comment

Thanks Flower have done and followed your instructions.

Comment

This account is

The following is relevant - read post 2 for layman version:--> allaboutFORUMS
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Your a star Niddy I thought so.. Just needed your confirmation as I am still a little coy at going at em without a glance from a more experienced eye,, is there any template letter here I can mess with to send them !!!! thanks Niddy great site.

Comment

Working...
            X