GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Compliance with S.78 request - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Compliance with S.78 request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compliance with S.78 request

Hello. Some advice please. I've asked the DCA, for they are the ones who are writing to me, for the relevant CCA under S.78.

As I understand it, it is THEY who must comply.

All I'm getting is a fob off, saying I have to write separately to the OC for this. I thought under S.189 (?) they are obliged to get it?

A thought crossed my mind that if the DCA don't send it, and I don't ask the OC for it, a breach has taken place that means my request remains outstanding until the DCA do supply it.

Or is this being pig headed?

Opinions please!!
    []Remember. Everytime a Soldier or Policemen loses thier job, everytime a school can't afford a book, everytime a streetlight has to be turned off - a bankers greed, incompetence and ineptitude played a large part. In Financial Services?, in a Bank? Then think on....you are helping this process along....

Re: Compliance with S.78 request

Yep. If the dca does not comply its in default. You do not need to resend to the creditor

Send this/ Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Request - Final Demand
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Compliance with S.78 request

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Yep. If the dca does not comply its in default. You do not need to resend to the creditor

Send this/ Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Request - Final Demand
      Many thanks Niddy. I reckon it will now go back to the OC or another DCA.....or disappear!
      []Remember. Everytime a Soldier or Policemen loses thier job, everytime a school can't afford a book, everytime a streetlight has to be turned off - a bankers greed, incompetence and ineptitude played a large part. In Financial Services?, in a Bank? Then think on....you are helping this process along....

Comment

Working...
      X