GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script UE question - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UE question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UE question

I read other post from What2donext and somewhere it said because he take UE route then he should stop all payments and ask for CCAs. I pay £1 per month to my CCs and so should I stop these payments? I am now worried in case this spoils my UE route? Thanks
    Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Re: UE question

Ho again Mauijim - best to stick to one thread if possible!

Yep, I think the advice from here would be to stop all payments and send off CCA's. Once you receive those back (they have 14 working days to respond) then post them in the secure section for Niddy to look at.

In the meantime, start a UE diary and then you're all set up and ready for the battle ahead!

Comment

What you have to remember is that with UE it doesn't matter what you do if they default the CCA request, by that I mean you're free to either pay and/or use a dmp or stop paying. If you pay then the letters you send regards to the UE claim are irrelevant as they all gear toward cessation of payment.

Basically if you've sent off your CCA then really you ought to not be paying anything
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by caspar View Post
        (they have 14 working days to respond)
        Isnt it just 12+2 days (calender days?) 14 working days amounts to three weeks!
        Last edited by oscar; 11 July 2011, 14:58.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          What you have to remember is that with UE it doesn't matter what you do if they default the CCA request, by that I mean you're free to either pay and/or use a dmp or stop paying. If you pay then the letters you send regards to the UE claim are irrelevant as they all gear toward cessation of payment.

Basically if you've sent off your CCA then really you ought to not be paying anything
          Many thanks Niddy. I am how you say scatter brained at the moment I am sure medication doesn't help I will stop payments asap
          Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
            Isnt it just 12+2 days (calender days?) 14 working days amounts to three weeks!
            The official line is 12 working days mate + 2 for delivery but I just say 12+2 days as it doesn't really matter that much as we don't promote chasing them if they are late (as it's unenforceable)....

However, legally it is 12 working + 2 postal days so yea, almost 3 weeks
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Well I hear from Freds saying they get my letter and have given it back to client Crap-it-all One. Also say account put on hold. I now wait and see if they send me anything, hopefully not

sigpic

Comment

Best of luck - see what happens

Comment

I will now update this in Maui Jim's UE Diary

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X