• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Three UK

Niddy, what's our next move??

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
      OK thanks but today I got this letter from Lowells!!!
      I have made an offer but niether of them have mentioned this!!
      Any offers??
      what? This is taking the serious piss.

You know what - ignore them. You have nothing to say, really it's a bloody joke - they cannot and will not take action, so ignore them and if necessary i'll sort you a reply to that bull shit letter!!!!

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

OK thanks but today I got this letter from Lowells!!!
        It is certainly a most interesting letter from the Leeds loonies, although it could prove to have been quite imprudent for them to have sent that letter as it appears to indicate that they have no intention whatever of complying with your section 7 DPA request.

Comment

what's our next move??
          How about making a complaint to the ICO and sending a copy of that letter as documentary evidence of Lowells's refusal to comply?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
            How about making a complaint to the ICO and sending a copy of that letter as documentary evidence of Lowells's refusal to comply?
            But mate the ICO have no power (I'll reiterate that - none whatsoever) so by complaining you're forcing them to comply. Let it go and they'll struggle to win anything in court surely?
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

So I should let this run to court Niddy??
              Should I not offer a final 100 pounds? or just go to court?

Comment

Could do with some updated advice as to what to do now???
                New letter this morning!!!
                Attached Files

Comment

File it away safely, as it is a standard threatogram from the Leeds losers.

It is interesting that they still refer to Hamptons as their "legal division", apparently oblivious that they have thereby suggested their other divisions are illegal.

Comment

Comment

Could do with some updated advice as to what to do now???
                      New letter this morning!!!
                      As above, just ignore it - not worthy of any response whatsoever!

Comment

OK so Now Hamptons are on the legal action path!!

What do I do now? Write and remind them of the offer I made and then offer them a final £100??
                        Attached Files

Comment

Niddy???

Comment

Its all the same firm lol. All they've done is walk across the hallway and ask a colleague to type you a threat from their solicitor to rent letterhead!

Stop stressing....

Send this: ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              Its all the same firm lol. All they've done is walk across the hallway and ask a colleague to type you a threat from their solicitor to rent letterhead!
                              What 'solicitor-to-rent letterhead'?

Hamptons aren't lawyers.

Hamptons don't even pretend to be lawyers.

Hamptons are just some jerks at Lowells who - link - seem never to have heard of rhyming slang.
                              Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 8 January 2012, 19:25.

Comment

What 'solicitor-to-rent letterhead'?
                                Apologies, ok they "pretend to be official then"

Hamptons aren't lawyers.
                                True - wannabe is more the word

Hamptons don't even pretend to be lawyers.
                                Oh they pretend, but we don't believe

Hamptons are just some jerks at Lowells who - link - seem never to have heard of rhyming slang.
                                Penis - yep, can dig that

Comment

Working...
                                X