Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Three UK

Originally posted by sam View Post
    I have emailed you a copy of my letter to Dyson for you to look at but I'm not sure it's Niddy standard...
    Please feel free to Niddyise it...
    Ok, so you want me to re-do your letter then?

Leave it with me, i'll mooch at it tonight
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

Your a super star Niddy thanks :-)

Found this BBC - Watchdog: Lowell - chasing debts
      As I was looking to Red due to them phoning me constant with sms messages! I had two calls from them last night at 9.50pm and 10pm...

Comment

How we getting on Niddy..

Comment

Your a super star Niddy thanks :-)

Found this BBC - Watchdog: Lowell - chasing debts
          As I was looking to Red due to them phoning me constant with sms messages! I had two calls from them last night at 9.50pm and 10pm...
          Send this to RED: Harassment by Telephone
          Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 7 January 2012, 13:25.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Send this to Mr Dyson @ Three

Dear Mr Dyson,

Ref: xxxxxxx

In November/December 2006 I ended my contract with Three for my mobile phone as I was emigrating January 2007. After ending my contract I was contacted by one of your advisors to ask me if I would like to keep my number on a pay as you go scheme. They told me that I could keep my number and just pay for what I used at the end of the month. I agreed as this would suit me fine, what with me ready to emigrate etc shortly afterward anyway, in which case Three would have been useless in any case.

Once I left for Spain I received a bill for line rental and shortly afterwards, one of your advisors called me (whilst I was in Spain) to which I advised him that I was on a PAYG deal, as per the recent call with Three in November/December time. It was evident from this call that the advisor did not have a clue what he was on about as he constantly told me I was on a contract which I told him, No I was not. We left it there, with him confirming that he'd investigate and get back to me in due course. He never did, and so I presumed the matter was sorted and thus I continued with my life.

Upon my return to the UK I was horrified to notice that you'd entered a default against me, yet I cleared all bills prior to leaving for Spain so to say I am angry is an extreme understatement. I did not sign, nor did I agree to any new contract back in November/December 2006, and so demanded immediate removal of all derogatory status' recorded against me - something which Three seem unable to deal with, thus my letter to you today. I have been plagued with harassing calls and letters from your agents and/or debt agencies and I am sick to the back teeth of explaining myself over and over again - I am innocent here, it is Three that have messed up somewhere and I am now seeking legal advice to sue you for libel for the incorrect data registered (I have copies of my credit file confirming the entry does exist) and also considering a formal report to your regulatory bodies including the ICO for your abuse and constant breach of Data Protection.

I am not messing about anymore, I have sent a SAR in line with s.7 (DPA 1998) which was rebuffed; how so when UK HMRC rules stipulate you MUST retain data for a period of between 6-11 years yet here we are, not even 5 years in and you state you have nothing about me? Come off it, stop taking the Mickey and demand your office deals with this simple request in a timely manner otherwise I will be left with no alternative but to sue you and seek a full order of costs and compensation for this blatant abuse of process, across 3 differing acts of legislation. Your blatant harassment also directly breaches the OFT guidance on debt collection; certainly when you are unsure that the debt in question belongs to me - leaves you more liable to action! I am also arranging an interview with the National Press to highlight your abuse and mismanagement of customers personal data, staff that sign customers up for contracts when they declined to accept the offer and most importantly, the abuse of your Data Protection principles.

I demand you intervene at your earliest convenience, certainly no later than 14 days, prior to a claim being issued against you in which I will ask the court to demand removal of the unlawful default based on your simple lack of defence; being you destroyed all records in the full knowledge one of your own staff had acted unlawfully by opening a credit contract, something declined by myself, which is tantamount to fraud.

I expect a response no later than 14 days from the date of this letter.

Yours faithfully,

Sign here

Comment

Thanks Niddy..

All sent now so lets see what happens..

Comment

I got a reply today (below) from the Executive office.

Thanks for your email letting us know about your concerns.

We’re looking into this for you and will get in touch within five working days to discuss it further.

In the meantime, if we can help with anything else call us on 08433 733 330, (5p/min from a BT landline, other networks may vary). Our office hours are 9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday. When calling, please make sure you have your case reference number handy.

Thank you again

Comment

I got a reply today (below) from the Executive office.

Thanks for your email letting us know about your concerns.

We’re looking into this for you and will get in touch within five working days to discuss it further.

In the meantime, if we can help with anything else call us on 08433 733 330, (5p/min from a BT landline, other networks may vary). Our office hours are 9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday. When calling, please make sure you have your case reference number handy.

Thank you again
                  If they ring and try and get clever just tell them you'll arrange to get back to them, probably via a third party then get their number and say you'll call back.

PM me and i'll give you my name, you then call them back and authorise me to speak for you, giving a password (that you also tell me) and I will sort it for you.

First, lets see what they say yea? Its a step to resolution, that is the main thing. Do they really want the shit storm we'll throw at them for the sake of a few quid? Hmmmm

Comment

If they ring and try and get clever just tell them you'll arrange to get back to them, probably via a third party then get their number and say you'll call back.

PM me and i'll give you my name, you then call them back and authorise me to speak for you, giving a password (that you also tell me) and I will sort it for you.

First, lets see what they say yea? Its a step to resolution, that is the main thing. Do they really want the shit storm we'll throw at them for the sake of a few quid? Hmmmm
                    Fantastic stuff Niddy, thanks so so much you are super star..

Comment

To be fair, once the Exec's office is involved at 3 they're normally pretty good. They and one CSR in Bombay, a Mr Clint Lobo (I love that name!) are the only ones in 3 who seem to have the vaguest idea what they're doing.

I actually think this is brilliant if you're of my mindset, as it means you normally get your contracts free.

Comment

OK just had the reply below. I take it it's from Three even though they didn't say!
                        Funny how it was an admin error now the exec's office got involved!!
                        40 days passed weeks ago!!

Dear *****

Please accept our apologies for what appears to have been an administrative error as your request has just been passed through to the Data Protection Team.

I will ensure your request for information is fast tracked and will personally respond with our findings next week.

Kind regards,

Data Protection Officer

Comment

Funny eh? How it takes one of my nasty bastard letters to get em to sit up and act

Comment

Isn't it just lol..

Lets see what they can find...

Comment

Niddy HELP!!
                              This is going tits up!!
                              One letter below from Three saying I agreed to a 18 month contract with no phone upgrade!! Why the **** would I take on a new contract and not have an upgrade and move to Spain???
                              The next letter is from Hamptons saying they will be going for a CCJ if I don't pay!!
                              I'm like 6 months off having a clean credit file and don't want another 6 years to wait to buy a house!
                              What can we do now???
                              Would it be worth offering the 96 pound they defaulted me for as a good will gesture?
                              Can they CCJ me for more than a default that I already have?
                              I'm in panic mode again..
                              Attached Files

Comment

I'll be back tonight.

Chill out mate. I need a copy of that bill they enclosed.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X