Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Three UK

Originally posted by sam View Post
    I don't want a CCJ and I'm not paying what they want as I was told it was a pay as you go..
    So defend it is...
    and if you lose, there will be extortionate costs..... just be warned, that's all I am saying.

So, are you going to put the £75 offer to them or ignore them? That's the two choices really
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

What else am I to do? I don't have 200 quid and I don't owe 200 quid!
      I may offer 100, what do you think Niddy?

Comment

What else am I to do? I don't have 200 quid and I don't owe 200 quid!
        I may offer 100, what do you think Niddy?
        if it was me I would offer the same £75 as before.....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

This is the latest letters from from Hamptons July 2012
          Attached Files

Comment

Then today I received this one! What are Advantis like? As you know I've tried everything to resolve this and the default drops off April 2013 so what shall I do now? Offer Lowells one last full and final on the grounds this was miss sold? Or ignore?
            Attached Files

Comment

Going through my paper work just now I found this from May 2012! Can they ask for £400+ when Three statement is £86 but was £96 but they deducted my SAR payment?
              Attached Files

Comment

Lowells have now sold this to Advantis and they are a right pain in the arse!
                Just a quickie Niddy.. The statement above show's I paid £10 in 2011 but that was the SAR fee I sent yet they've taken it from my bill!! is that to start the SB clock ticking again?
                What the **** do I do with this!!
                Is it SB from when they said I started the contract (miss sold) or from when they say I stopped paying?

Comment

Hi Sam,
                  As a general rule the clock starts ticking the day after the first missed payment. The SAR fee should not start the clock ticking again. However keep all your docs proving it was for a SAR in the event that they try it on further down the line.

Comment

SB will restart the date after ANY credit to the account. This is a dirty tactic and quite unlawful.

Ill sort you a response later. Please clarify the date of your SAR letter. Thanks.

Comment

Is it SB from when they said I started the contract (miss sold) or from when they say I stopped paying?
                      from the date of first missed payment to the account so if you last paid 01-01-2000 it'd be SB on 02-02-2006.

That's because you never paid feb 2000 payment so its a day after that + 6 years.

Comment

I sent the SAR 25th May 2011 and got the response in the letter below.
                        I then sent a final request 18th July 2011.
                        I than email Mr Dyson at the execs office 24th July 2011 to explain how I was miss sold and that my SAR was not met to which I got a reply saying it was an admin error!!
                        I also reported them to the ICO.

So they sent me a bill March 2007 for £4.08 which I tried to pay but they wouldn't take payment over the phone etc. I haven't paid a thing since so it's SB April 2013?
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by sam; 5 November 2012, 19:41.

Comment

Like I said though Advantis have somehow got my mobile number and Lowells never had so I don't know how they did that but I've got rid of them on the phone.

They sent me a letter today giving 14 days to respond and make payment arrangements or they "May" send someone round or take legal action.

I'm happy to go to court but you said in an earlier post that if I lost I'd be hit hard for court costs! Just duno what to do?

Comment

Hiya

So this started as a £4 debt, are you serious about that? That then went to around £96..? What did the ICO say with your complaint? Also, just clarify this is from 2007 is it, and it was only ever for £4?

Comment

In brief...
                              I cancelled my mobile contract October 2006 as I was emigrating.
                              November 2006 Three phoned me and offered me a pay as you go offer with £400 + of credit and said it would be perfect for me as I could use this up to Jan 2007 when I emigrate (no mention of contract)
                              Got a bill in March 2007 for £4.07 so tried to pay on numerous occasions but they couldn't take card payments over the phone and I had to do it online!
                              April it went up £40+ May up £40+ (line rental for a contract I didn't know I had) until it got to £96 which they defaulted me on yet they now say I owe £400+ as that's what it would be to pay of my "contract"!!

I tried to pay the £4.08 many times but they wanted me to pay on line but I had forgot my log in details so I requested them yet they sent them to my mobile but they cut it off!!!!

ICO said they couldn't do anything as it looked like an error but they then fulfilled my request so that will be the end of it.
                              Last edited by sam; 5 November 2012, 22:00.

Comment

Can you clarify then the date you last paid anything to this..?

i.e. Jan/Feb/Mar 2007..

Comment

Working...
                                X