• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Three UK

Originally posted by sam View Post
    OK Cheers Niddy.

Shall I add my bit about the ICO?
    If you want
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

What about this Niddy?

I note the comments in your letter dated 17/8/2011 however you fail to see my point, I have made what I feel is a suitable offer to settle this totally disputed balance, which for the record is nowhere near the balance quoted prior to 19/5/2011 and your refusal only serves to make me dig my heels in more, because I was abroad at the time of this alleged contract.
      Therefore, in order to retain what little dignity you have left, I would strongly urge you to accept an offer of £75 in F&F settlement (which was offered by Credit Security 12/6/2008) of this balance otherwise you'll get nothing, and I'll just continue my formal complaint with
      OFCOM and the ICO to whom I have allready complained to, yet Three have still not fullfilled my SAR. I will then ignore your future unlawful threats.

I look forward to your acceptance of my offer, within the next 14 days, prior to it being revoked for ever"

Comment

Yep - best of luck
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Yep - best of luck
          Thanks Niddy, I think I'll need it lol

Comment

What about this Niddy?

I note the comments in your letter dated 17/8/2011 however you fail to see my point, I have made what I feel is a suitable offer to settle this totally disputed balance, which for the record is nowhere near the balance quoted prior to 19/5/2011 and your refusal only serves to make me dig my heels in more, because I was abroad at the time of this alleged contract.
            Therefore, in order to retain what little dignity you have left, I would strongly urge you to accept an offer of £75 in F&F settlement (which was offered by Credit Security 12/6/2008) of this balance otherwise you'll get nothing, and I'll just continue my formal complaint with
            OFCOM and the ICO to whom I have allready complained to, yet Three have still not fullfilled my SAR. I will then ignore your future unlawful threats.

I look forward to your acceptance of my offer, within the next 14 days, prior to it being revoked for ever"
            THE IDIOTS SENT THIS REPLY TODAY!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

So I sent them this... See if it's OK please Niddy..

I received a letter from you dated 15th September 2011 stating, thank you for writing to us and that your Customer focus team now own my complaint!
              Now someone must of read my letter to you dated 30th August 2011 wrong as it was a letter offering a full & final settlement of this account.
              I have attached the letter I sent dated 30th August 2011 again for your perusal and also attached a copy of the letter from Credit Security dated 12th June 2008 offering me a full & final settlement of £72.46 and clearly states that the balance is £96.61 and not the £435.46 you state is owed.

Comment

So I sent them this... See if it's OK please Niddy..

I received a letter from you dated 15th September 2011 stating, thank you for writing to us and that your Customer focus team now own my complaint!
                Now someone must of read my letter to you dated 30th August 2011 wrong as it was a letter offering a full & final settlement of this account.
                I have attached the letter I sent dated 30th August 2011 again for your perusal and also attached a copy of the letter from Credit Security dated 12th June 2008 offering me a full & final settlement of £72.46 and clearly states that the balance is £96.61 and not the £435.46 you state is owed.
                Let us know how you get on mate

Comment

This is the latest response by Lowells.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Excellent - long may they keep investigating!

Comment

Keep us updated mate - this looks better, as eventually they'll have to grow some and then step up to the real complaint!

Comment

Ok latest response is they have passed it on to RED!!! Nothing mentioned about my offer??
                        Now what Niddy???
                        Letter below, sorry about the quality but my scanner has broke and I can't afford to replace the bloody thing!
                        Attached Files

Comment

send them a nicely worded letter informing that there is an ongoing dispute with Lowell and therefore under the OFT debt collection guidelines they should send the account back to Lowell due to it being in breach of your formal complaint.

Ie telling them to piss off and jump.
                          I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Very polite kilasuit, I was more thinking of Arkell v Pressdram (1971) in reply.

regards
                            Garlok
                            Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 7 January 2012, 13:59.

Comment

Ok latest response is they have passed it on to RED!!!
                              All they've done has been to pass it from one desk to another or, at the most, to pass it from one side of their office to the other. Red and Lowells are part of the same toss-pottery.

Comment

OK thanks but today I got this letter from Lowells!!!
                                I have made an offer but niether of them have mentioned this!!
                                Any offers??
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X