Comment

• Re: Three UK

Originally posted by sam View Post
      Thanks for the heads up..
      Up where?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Its all the same firm lol. All they've done is walk across the hallway and ask a colleague to type you a threat from their solicitor to rent letterhead!

Stop stressing....

Send this: ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
        Niddy it says
        "Do you need me to point out that this account is formally in dispute with [ENTER LENDER/DCA NAME] and has been since they failed to acknowledge my Consumer Credit Agreement (CCA) Request, in line with s.78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (CCA1974).|"

But as this was an over the phone thing I thought they didn't need a CCA or any signatures?

Comment

Niddy it says
          "Do you need me to point out that this account is formally in dispute with [ENTER LENDER/DCA NAME] and has been since they failed to acknowledge my Consumer Credit Agreement (CCA) Request, in line with s.78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (CCA1974).|"

But as this was an over the phone thing I thought they didn't need a CCA or any signatures?
          Ok well take that line out....

Oh heck, just realised - this aint that bloody mobile phone carry on is it mate? If so do not send it, it's not relevant!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok well take that line out....

Oh heck, just realised - this aint that bloody mobile phone carry on is it mate? If so do not send it, it's not relevant!
            Yep it's that bloody Three mobile crap!
            I offered £75 like we said but still they pass it to red and now Hamptons!!
            Three Defaulted me on £96 now they and these DCA's state it's £400+
            I've even got an old letter from 2008 from a different DCA offering me to pay the debt of at £73

Comment

Mate ignore it - they really cannot do anything, you've tried - just move on, forget it.

I really cannot see much else here other than a complaint about 3's conduct to the regulator. Try that! ---> Ofcom | Charges

If you still have a problem, just call our Advisory Team on:0300 123 3333 or 020 7981 3040
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

OK Niddy will do..
                So they can't CCJ me?

Oh and "Advisory Team" I like that... Awesome stuff Niddy.

Thanks again.

Comment

OK Niddy will do..
                  So they can't CCJ me?

Oh and "Advisory Team" I like that... Awesome stuff Niddy.

Thanks again.
                  if they try and ccj you we'll then defend it and that's what you want isn';t it? A chance to explain everything and your side of the story? if so then yea, we welcome ccj proceedings as then you get to tell everything to a judge and hope he sees through the bullshit and makes a sensible decision.....

Personally, I do not think they will go for a ccj - that'd be pure mad for the amount in question, plus you have proof of all your attempts to make settlement dont you? They keep ignoring you and re-selling the debt on, so it's impossible for you to actually resolve.

Not a good position, thus yea - let them try and ccj you - brilliant if they do

Comment

New letter... Remember they said they wouldn't take an offer??
                    50% off now!!
                    Do I re offer my £75 again saying it's my final offer as that's what I was offered by a previous DCA when the debt was at the defaulted balance of £96

Or ignore?
                    If we go to court and pay some of it do I still get a CCJ?
                    Attached Files

Comment

How can one take seriously a company that sends a letter stating that, in the event of getting a CCJ against an alleged debtor, it might "take the money directly from you bank"?

Don't they have a profo reeder?

Comment

Have you complained yet as suggested in post #141? link

Comment

New letter... Remember they said they wouldn't take an offer??
                          yes......

50% off now!!

Do I re offer my £75 again saying it's my final offer as that's what I was offered by a previous DCA when the debt was at the defaulted balance of £96
                          Nope - however see below

Or ignore?
                          Yep - however see below

If we go to court and pay some of it do I still get a CCJ?
                          Nope, it'd never get to court! However, say for some freaky reason it did, and they did issue a claim then your options are;
                          a) Defend the whole claim and counterclaim costs

or

b)
                          Make an offer to settle prior to court (direct with the solicitor/dca)

or

c) Pay the ccj within 28 days and all trace gets removed as if it never happened
                          You need to decide which of the above 3 options best suit you - only you know the answer to this. So, please tell us what is your chosen route then we'll be able to advise on what to do next!

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                            quite, this was very important and needs addressing asap.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                              I had complained to the ICO but have now complained to OFCOM and the Financial Ombudsman ADR.

Comment

yes......

Nope - however see below

Yep - however see below

Nope, it'd never get to court! However, say for some freaky reason it did, and they did issue a claim then your options are;
                                a) Defend the whole claim and counterclaim costs

or

b)
                                Make an offer to settle prior to court (direct with the solicitor/dca)

or

c) Pay the ccj within 28 days and all trace gets removed as if it never happened
                                You need to decide which of the above 3 options best suit you - only you know the answer to this. So, please tell us what is your chosen route then we'll be able to advise on what to do next!
                                I don't want a CCJ and I'm not paying what they want as I was told it was a pay as you go..
                                So defend it is...

Comment

Working...
                                X