X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Three UK

Oh

Just fill in the gaps please....

A) did you use the number between the November and may (period in question) at all?
    B) did you pay anything - let's assume you went on this pay as you go tarrif - if you used the phone you MUST have paid something, if so when and how much? If not, why - seems suspect....

I'm trying to prove you never signed a new contract but what irks me is this just doesn't add up. What and how did you pay when you didn't pay the new tariff/contract.

Cheers mate
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Oh

Just fill in the gaps please....

A) did you use the number between the November and may (period in question) at all?
      B) did you pay anything - let's assume you went on this pay as you go tarrif - if you used the phone you MUST have paid something, if so when and how much? If not, why - seems suspect....

I'm trying to prove you never signed a new contract but what irks me is this just doesn't add up. What and how did you pay when you didn't pay the new tariff/contract.

Cheers mate
      Yeah I used it due to the fact they gave me a £400 pound free credit when they said I could go on the pay as you go thing.
      I assumed they gave me this credit as my monthly bills were £150.00 - £250.00 per month while on contract as I was a very high user.
      If I was to agree to a new contract then I would of had a nice new handset like I always do when I renew my contract!!
      It was never said to me that this was an 18 month contract..
      I have noticed on these statements that they are taking £34.47 line rental!
      The first bill I should of paid was £4.08 01/03/2007
      01/04/2007 £52.67 inc line rental and vat, total usage £10.36.
      01/05/2007 £96.61 (what I have the default for) inc line rental, previous balance and vat. total usage £2.93 (incoming & voicemail)
      01/06/2007 £96.61 no extra charges.
      01/07/2007 £96.61 no extra charges.
      01/08/2007 £96.61 no extra charges.
      01/09/2007 £96.61 no extra charges.
      01/10/2007 £96.61 no extra charges.
      01/11/2007 £96.61 no extra charges.
      Last edited by sam; 2 August 2011, 13:14.

Comment

I'll be back tonight.

Chill out mate. I need a copy of that bill they enclosed.

Cheers
        Which one the December to Jan one or all of them?

Comment

All if you can mate. Let me get my head round it

Email yea?

If I can show evidence of what you're saying then we'll 'av em. If not make sn offer of £100 to settle (not yet though lol)...
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
            One letter below from Three saying I agreed to a 18 month contract with no phone upgrade!! Why the **** would I take on a new contract and not have an upgrade and move to Spain???
            You wouldn't, which is why the recording and/or transcript of that sales call is so important. One might have the suspicion that a dishonest sales monkey recorded that you had asked for this service just so they could claim sales points, whilst their procedure of not seeking any written confirmation of the sale does seem to be a rogues' charter; had they set out to design a system more likely to be abused, one might be astounded if they'd done any differently.

The next letter is from Hamptons saying they will be going for a CCJ if I don't pay!!
            To be quite fair (why? Ed) to those monkeys at the next desk down at Lowells HQ - see here who owns their email address - they did not actually state that they will be getting a CCJ:
            Originally posted by the Leeds Losers
            If we take you to court and are awarded a County Court Judgement (CCJ) ... If we apply and are successful in obtaining a County Court Judgement...
            If.

Can they CCJ me
            I believe that even the most venal judge would resent such encroachment on his/her authority.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
              You wouldn't, which is why the recording and/or transcript of that sales call is so important. One might have the suspicion that a dishonest sales monkey recorded that you had asked for this service just so they could claim sales points, whilst their procedure of not seeking any written confirmation of the sale does seem to be a rogues' charter; had they set out to design a system more likely to be abused, one might be astounded if they'd done any differently.

To be quite fair (why? Ed) to those monkeys at the next desk down at Lowells HQ - see here who owns their email address - they did not actually state that they will be getting a CCJ:

If.

I believe that even the most venal judge would resent such encroachment on his/her authority.
              That makes me feel better thanks CC

Comment

All if you can mate. Let me get my head round it

Email yea?

If I can show evidence of what you're saying then we'll 'av em. If not make sn offer of £100 to settle (not yet though lol)...
                All emailed in PDF for you.

Is that distant selling crap right what they say about I don't have to sign a contract?
                What about the original contract that expired where's that agreement?
                Last edited by sam; 2 August 2011, 16:49.

Comment

OK Yahoo and Google wont let me send files over 25MG and my file is bloody 25.6MG!!
                  I'm sending it via wetransfer.com
                  Last edited by sam; 2 August 2011, 17:55.

Comment

No they are wrong, you will be protected under DSR UNLESS you seen the phone, so with Mobiles you're exempt if you went into a store and ordered one, however doing so over the phone, so long as it is in an unused re-sellable (like new) condition then you could cancel within 28 days, although it may have been 14 days back then however regardless, it's not so much about the DSR as the actual lies and deceit.....

Bear with me, got tied up with web site last night, i'll sort this tonight for you....

Comment

No they are wrong, you will be protected under DSR UNLESS you seen the phone, so with Mobiles you're exempt if you went into a store and ordered one, however doing so over the phone, so long as it is in an unused re-sellable (like new) condition then you could cancel within 28 days, although it may have been 14 days back then however regardless, it's not so much about the DSR as the actual lies and deceit.....

Bear with me, got tied up with web site last night, i'll sort this tonight for you....
                      Fantastic Niddy...
                      I take it the PDF's got through to you in the end?

Comment

I'm reading them now mate - hold fire

Comment

Right mate

Straight away I see problems.... first email, first letter.

It clearly starts with
                          We're contacting you about your Three account which you started on 29/06/2005. There is an outstanding balance on your account and we've tried to contact you about this previously.
                          So that suggests it was June 2005.

This letter also confirms the arrears PLUS the added contractual amounts of £348.85 thus the total owing is now £445.46 according to their letter...

Can you please just clarify as you previously said you called in November/December didn't you (or maybe I am confusing things lol)....?

Comment

Right mate

Straight away I see problems.... first email, first letter.

It clearly starts with

So that suggests it was June 2005.

This letter also confirms the arrears PLUS the added contractual amounts of £348.85 thus the total owing is now £445.46 according to their letter...

Can you please just clarify as you previously said you called in November/December didn't you (or maybe I am confusing things lol)....?
                            My original contract finished Dec 06 so maybe it was 18 months and they are tagging this new contract they started on to the one I cancelled?
                            I can't remember if it was 12 or 18 month contract but it works out at that.
                            If they had complied with my SAR then I would have all the info..

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
                              My original contract finished Dec 06 so maybe it was 18 months and they are tagging this new contract they started on to the one I cancelled?
                              I can't remember if it was 12 or 18 month contract but it works out at that.
                              If they had complied with my SAR then I would have all the info..
                              Mate I suspect that you actually agreed to a renewal in the June, ie 6 months earlier than expected, I really don't know and without SAR not a lot you can do.

Why don't you go in with a cheeky offer to settle for £100 or something, get closure on this?

Comment

Mate I suspect that you actually agreed to a renewal in the June, ie 6 months earlier than expected, I really don't know and without SAR not a lot you can do.

Why don't you go in with a cheeky offer to settle for £100 or something, get closure on this?
                                Especially as you might get that back in compensation when you take the varmints to court seeking an order compelling them to comply with the SAR?

Comment

Working...
                                X