X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Three UK

HiSam,

I'd send this: Unenforceability Templates - Section 4

Report them to the ICO and explain why you're reporting them. Now may not be a bad time to send the CEO a well worded letter either. You might just get something done then!
    Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 7 January 2012, 13:18.

Comment

Originally posted by caspar View Post
      Report them to the ICO and explain why you're reporting them. Now may not be a bad time to send the CEO a well worded letter either. You might just get something done then!
      You appear to have omitted David Dyson's email address.

Was that done to save the poor chap from interminable spam for "proven methods to have cock like length of steel pipe" which, presumably, goes rusty if not frequently polished?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
        You appear to have omitted David Dyson's email address.

Was that done to save the poor chap from interminable spam for "proven methods to have cock like length of steel pipe" which, presumably, goes rusty if not frequently polished?

Nope - it's because I've already given it in a previous post!

Comment

Regards to the letter from Red, ignore it. Tossers

As Caspar has stated, you need to send this now (regards the SAR): Final Response - SAR Request

BUT you need to also send a serious complaint letter in to the big boss using the following email address: david.dyson@three.co.uk
          Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 7 January 2012, 13:21.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            you need to also send a serious complaint letter in to the big boss using the following email address: david.dyson@three.co.uk
            Dyson, eh?

I always suspected there was something about three that sucked.
            Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 14 July 2011, 20:01.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
              Dyson, eh?

I always suspected there was something about three that sucked.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Regards to the letter from Red, ignore it. Tossers

As Caspar has stated, you need to send this now (regards the SAR): Final Response - SAR Request

BUT you need to also send a serious complaint letter in to the big boss using the following email address: david.dyson@three.co.uk
                Thanks Niddy and everyone..

What exactly shall I put in the letter to this Dyson guy?
                Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 7 January 2012, 13:22.

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
                  Thanks Niddy and everyone..

What exactly shall I put in the letter to this Dyson guy?
                  Other than calling his firm an amateurish bunch of

I'd look to complain about everything so bullet point it, point by point until you have spelled it all out to him!

Best of luck

Comment

Other than calling his firm an amateurish bunch of

I'd look to complain about everything so bullet point it, point by point until you have spelled it all out to him!

Best of luck
                    Starting from 2006 when I was told it was a pay as you go up till now with no SAR?

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
                      Starting from 2006 when I was told it was a pay as you go up till now with no SAR?
                      • Yes
                      • Certainly
                      • Why not?

Comment

Got the letter below today.

Just ignore them?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Threatogram alert!!!! Ignore! We could instruct.......

When they have instructed, then get serious. More scare tactics there I'm afraid!

Comment

Have you done what I previously advised? If so then ignore this demand, if not then please do it!

Look forward to your reply/update!

Comment

Have you done what I previously advised? If so then ignore this demand, if not then please do it!

Done the SAR final response.
                              Trying to write an email to the head cheese but my letter writting skills suck so it's taking me some time!!!

Comment

I have emailed you a copy of my letter to Dyson for you to look at but I'm not sure it's Niddy standard...
                                Please feel free to Niddyise it...

Comment

Working...
                                X