GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Claim Form recieved - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claim Form recieved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nanna58
    replied
    Re: Claim Form recieved

Just bear with x

Leave a comment:

• jet set willy
    replied

Thank you guys. :-)

Leave a comment:

• nanna58
    replied

I'll flag it up for you wills x

Leave a comment:

• Jaffacake
    replied

Try not to worry as someone with the correct info will be along shortly, and good luck with this.

Leave a comment:

• jet set willy
    started a topic Claim Form recieved

Claim Form recieved

Evening everyone,

Now its been a while since i posted on here due to the fact i have been happily keeping people at bay for a few years and took some advice from a friend to think about this stuff only when i had to for the benfit of my health.
    But, as always something pops up for the first time and lack of experience stops me from dealing with it myself. So here goes:

My wifes old sky credit card (barclaycard) is in default, as of 2012, sold to MKDP in Aug 2014, balance under 2 grand and a few threats here and there fended off. A CCA request was sent quite some time ago to which a upto date print out of modern terms totally unrelated to my missus was sent. Only thing on it relating to her was here printed name but you could tell it wasnt even a mock up as they clearly dont have it. Totally generic. It covered several pages.

Anyway, claim from Northhampton arrived today from Howard Cohen Sols. Now they are claiming the original amount PLUS interest at 8 percent from 2012 and future interest as well along with usual court costs.

Now, this means they havent shown any sign of the original agreement and are claiming interest from about 2 years before they owned the account. Is this allowed? Nothing would suprise me.
    Anyway, not sure what to do, whether to try to make arrangement or send a defence. Not sure what the climate is for these things these days. Her mental health isnt great and want to shield her as much as i can.

So to summise, not sure whether to file defence which i havent done before or try to mediate. Any thoughts from the people in the know?

Thanks to all
Working...
X