GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Stuckinarut UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuckinarut UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stuckinarut UE Diary

How you are keeping well Stucky xx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Hi guys not sure where to post my question {newbie} hope its in the correct place.

[QUOTE=Spud;579464]It sounds as though you have got this one under control for now....Keep dating the envelopes and file them away safely...

It all still sounds as though they are trying their arsenal of template letters at the minute but If anything changes or there are any threats of legal action post it up here

Thanks spud. yep all the mail i get is safely tucked away. Think they were trying to convince me that i owe them pots and pots of cash. ha ha (not)

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
        How you are keeping well Stucky xx
        Yes Thanks Hope you are well to Nanna58 x

Comment

Yup x

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Hi guys not sure where to post my question {newbie} hope its in the correct place.

[QUOTE=stuckinarut;579456]
            Originally posted by stuckinarut View Post

Letter dated 31/10/2016. Received 9/11/2016. Annual summary of your Account.

well no name on the letter this time. debs must be having her hols. weird annual summary. november 15 till march 16. ha ha usual blah about phone to set up payment plan. but no timescale tho. prob wait another 5 years first that should do it

letter received 11th nov dated 6th what we can do for you. set up plan. or partial settlement. please find enclosed income expenditure sheet which you can complete talk to us we will be trying to contact you .

well looks like dishy debs is back from her hols. she even enclosed a pre paid envelope (bless her golden heart to be so considerate) ha ha wont need it tho. (dated and filed)

Letter dated 7thdec 16 received 10th dec 16. TELL US YOUR BUDGET. SAVE £50. once you start paying back your account we will reduce your balance by £50. CALL US you have 4 weeks to claim this offer. our customer consultants are here to help.
            Last edited by stuckinarut; 11 December 2016, 21:27.

Comment

wifes account
              virgin money credit card started way back will update
              approx balance £5230
              last full payment june 2008/then DMP till Aug 2012/ the debt settlement plan/ended 4/3/2016
              default dropped off
              assigned to link financial not paying at the mo. all quiet so far
              Letter from link 13/ 05/ 16/ dated 10/05/16.we have received confirmation you elected advisor is no longer dealing with financial matters on your behalf. please contact our offices etc.to discuss future repayments on the above mentioned account. alternatively complete and return the personal budget plan on reverse of this letter indicating you offer of repayment and preferred due date. do we send for the credit agreement now? or wait for the next contact? Still all quiet on this one. only ever had the one letter from them? so whats best here people? sit tight or send off the cca? any advise would be appreciated thanks

letter from link dated 19 september previously written tried to phone etc we are sure you have a good reason for not contacting us. phone us so we can discuss repayment plan etc.received 22nd.
              poping off cca request tommorow 23rd
              letter dated 9th received 16/11/16 dear mrs blah. we write further to your request for information under s77/78 of the consumer credit act 1974. WE REGRET.that we are unable to comply with your request and refunded your £1 payment which we have enclosed. although the agreement is currently uneneforciable we inform you that we may rightfully continue to pursue the balance of this account and continue to register any arrears or default with the credit reference agencies.

got to love these guys. ha ha WE REGRET. ha ha no need guys we are over the feckin moon. and you can rightfully pursue till you are blue in the face. (no cca =no claim) chuffed and filed

Comment

got to love these guys. ha ha WE REGRET. ha ha no need guys we are over the feckin moon. and you can rightfully pursue till you are blue in the face. (no cca =no claim) chuffed and filed
                I bet you are! Keep that letter VERY safe.
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                  I bet you are! Keep that letter VERY safe.
                  Yes Pixie gona keep it VERY safe. onwards and upwards

Comment

I keep mine in my knickers x

Comment

Nanna
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

well nanna58. i must say you made me BLUSH. ha ha x

Comment

x

Comment

hi guys anyone shed any light on why freds sent me back the £1 fee saying there client did not need a fee. Thought they all required a fee?
                            Letter from cap one. YOUR ACCOUNT HAS MOVED. your account is no longer being managed by freddie kruger. who were acting on behalf of cap one. PLEASE WORK WITH US TO REDUCE YOUR DEBT. payments should be made directly to cap one unless otherwise notified. HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP.

yep sure have a question Amy Fisher. as you are in default of my request for cca. why dont we just reduce the balance to ZERO. (dated and filed. and ignored)
                            Statement of Activity
                            please keep a copy of this statement of Activity for your records.any activity in the last few days will not be listed. your closing balance is accurate as of the date
                            of this letter. if you require a statement that includes recent transactions call us on blah blah.

call them? think not. in the pile letter dated 22/09/2017. received 28/09/2017
                            Last edited by stuckinarut; 28 September 2017, 22:31.

Comment

[QUOTE=stuckinarut;580062]

letter received 11th nov dated 6th what we can do for you. set up plan. or partial settlement. please find enclosed income expenditure sheet which you can complete talk to us we will be trying to contact you .

well looks like dishy debs is back from her hols. she even enclosed a pre paid envelope (bless her golden heart to be so considerate) ha ha wont need it tho. (dated and filed)

Letter dated 7thdec 16 received 10th dec 16. TELL US YOUR BUDGET. SAVE £50. once you start paying back your account we will reduce your balance by £50. CALL US you have 4 weeks to claim this offer. our customer consultants are here to help.

well well the christmas spirit is defo showing from dishy debs. she has went from 40% discount. to £50 off. But only if i take up her kind offer within 4 weeks. LET ME PONDER THIS ONE. ok debs dated filed ignored

Comment

statement of account. This notice is given in compliance with the consumer credit act 1974 because you are in arrears with your payments under this agreement.

well link as there is NO AGREEMENT cant really be in arrears. blimey help ma bob. they must have overlooked that important detail. 22/12/16 in the file it goes
                                Telephone call from Link. zapped by blocker. 9/5/17.

well didnt think they would just roll over. ignore obviously but keep a keen eye on these guys.

Last edited by stuckinarut; 10 July 2017, 01:02.

Comment

Working...
                                X