GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Stuckinarut UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuckinarut UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stuckinarut UE Diary

Originally posted by Spud View Post
    Is that why she is so keen on low easy payments?
    ha ha my favorite low payment £0.00.00

Comment

Re: Hi guys not sure where to post my question {newbie} hope its in the correct place.

Originally posted by stuckinarut View Post
      bank of scotland credit card opened 12/12/2000
      approx balance. £7350.
      last full payment june 2008 then Dmp till 2012/ debtsettlement till 4/3/2016.
      Default dropped off. assigned to cabot. came in same envelope sure they printed it as well
      not paying at the mo. all quiet so far. sent for credit agreement on 30thjuly 2016. received reply thanking me for my request however its not on file they acknowledge the 12 days. but anticipate they will be able to provide all of the information within 40 days if not they will write to me again.got this dated 09/08/2016. was here when i got back from holiday 14/08/2016. also a statement dated 31/07/2016. suppose they are trying to stay there side of the fence

letter received 21/10/16 dated 14/10/16 my name is Kathy cakebread (really) your request for information UNFORTUNATELY we have not been able to provide you with requested information within the time scale. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT we shall continue to request the information from the o/c toassist your request. YOUR ACCOUNT your credit agreement is currently unenforceable so we cant take you to court blah blah HOWEVER. you are still obliged to pay the balance as confirmed in this letter so we recommend you contact us to contact us as soon as possible to set up a repayment plan OR continue with your existing payment plan. payplan etc etc etc.

well Kathy cakebread (is she even real) think i will continue with my present payment plan £00.00.00 and also save money on the phone call by not phoning ha ha

Comment

Re: Hi guys not sure where to post my question {newbie} hope its in the correct place.

wifes
        Halifax credit card started 28/3/2002
        approx balance £11900
        last final payment june 2008/then DMP till Aug 2012/ then debt settlement /ended 4/3/2016
        Default dropped off. assigned to cabot. assignment printed by them/ same envelope
        not paying at the mo. all quiet so far Letter from cabot dated 23may. received 30th may. we want whats best for you if you take up our offer we need to make sure its affordable to you. we need to know all your priority bills are up to date so fone us within one month of this letter to discuss your situation. the discount on offer is 70% will let them dangle a bit for a wee while before reply. (question guys) why do you think the first contact is an offer of 70% off? thought they would be a bit more shirty? sent for agreement 30/7/2016 before we went on holiday. got home from hols 14/8/2016. reply dated 09/08/2016. they included the bos loan account on same letter. but acknowledge the 12days but dont have it on file so will take 40 days or will write again.also included a statement for the c/c will post response

letter received 21/10/16 dated 14/10/16 from Kathy cakebread. thanks for you letter received in our office 01 august 2016 unfortunately we have not been able to provide requested info within relevant time period WEwill continue to request the information to assist your request your agreement are currently unenforceable However we recommend you contact us asap to set up plan or continue with current payment.

sure will kath. same payment as before ZILCH. these peeps are trying to combine a credit card and a personal loan in the same letter?

Comment

bank of scotland credit card
          opened 29/6/1994
          approx balance £6200
          last full payment june 2008
          then DMP till aug 2012 then debt settlement plan till 4/3/2016. not paying at the mo.
          Default dropped off.
          Asigned to cabot think cabot printed the asignment themselves as both arirved in same envelopeLetter from cabot dated 13/05/2016 received 19/05 2016. dear blah your account. we want to make sure that you get the right support for your account so with that in mind we have asked NCO Europe ltd to manage your account from here on. we understand you have a debt advisor acting on your behalf and we have therefore also contacted them to inform them of the change. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO there is no immediate action you need to take as NCO Europe ltd will be in contact with your debt advisor directly if you no longer have a debt advisor please call NCO Europe ltd on 0330 060 1053 who will help manage your account and find a suitable solution based on your circumstances. your sincerely. strange letter. for first contact. (has there license expired) they know i dont have that debt company in the frame any more. and i certainly wont be on the phone to any other 4th party wait see what postie brings next sent request for credit agreement to nco before i went on holiday. sent on 30th july no written response from them. but they left a garbled message on my answer fone asking me to phone them urgently regarding a personal matter. ha ha a personal matter worried about there cut no doubt so just blocked the number they used and will wait for a relevant response oops just opened another letter regarding this account. statement from cabot but no mention of the NCO peeps getting asked for the agreement. still no response from these guys in any shape or form other than the garbled msg left ages ago. so whats best guys ie wait and see?

still no response from these guys or from cabot regarding the above ha ha maybe its all been lost in the post (with any luck)

Comment

chillax and see what comes next x
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re the second Bank of Scotland cc - did you send your cca request by recorded delivery?

As for the first two you've updated, let's hope they can't provide your ccas
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

yep pixie sent the request to nco resolve who was dealing with it on there behalf. (sent recorded) no response from them or cabot regarding cca request

Comment

no doubt they will try some shady attempt to produce the docs. ha ha good that they have no progress after fully 3 months tho

Comment

hi guys anyone shed any light on why freds sent me back the £1 fee saying there client did not need a fee. Thought they all required a fee?

letter from cap one 26/10/16. dear mr blah. we recently sent you a statement of account which was wrong. please find enclosed updated statement. there are more people you can talk to other than us strp change cab etc etc if you have made a payment with the dca that is handling your account nothing more to do other than keep up the payments.

well Amy Fisher thank you very much for the duplicate mail. freddy kruger already sent me the £1 fee that was paid in then out again. ha ha these peeps are trying to confuse me i think FILED AWAY

Comment

Confuse ? Surely not x
                      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                        Confuse ? Surely not x
                        yep nanna58 Easy confused me ha ha x

Comment

yep pixie sent the request to nco resolve who was dealing with it on there behalf. (sent recorded) no response from them or cabot regarding cca request
                          That's good. While they're in default of your cca request the debt is definitely UE
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                            That's good. While they're in default of your cca request the debt is definitely UE
                            yep my thoughts pixie. long may there silence continue ha ha

Comment

[QUOTE=stuckinarut;577708]

Another letter from the charming deborah green. TAKE POSITIVE STEPS TO REPAY YOUR BALANCE. having a defaulted account can impact your ability to get credit ie rent mortgage phone contract etcTALK TO US contact us within the next 3 weeks" we will be trying to contact you. dated 11/10/16. received 18/10/16. .

well as the delightful Debs has yet to respond with the information asked for in the previous 2 letters looks like i will just ignore until i get it no rush tho Debs

Letter dated 31/10/2016. Received 9/11/2016. Annual summary of your Account.

well no name on the letter this time. debs must be having her hols. weird annual summary. november 15 till march 16. ha ha usual blah about phone to set up payment plan. but no timescale tho. prob wait another 5 years first that should do it

Comment

It sounds as though you have got this one under control for now....Keep dating the envelopes and file them away safely...

It all still sounds as though they are trying their arsenal of template letters at the minute but If anything changes or there are any threats of legal action post it up here

Comment

Working...
                                X