GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Stuckinarut UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuckinarut UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stuckinarut UE Diary

yep leave it for now, see what comes next xx
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I agree, I would just file it and let us know what comes next.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Hi guys not sure where to post my question {newbie} hope its in the correct place.

Originally posted by stuckinarut View Post
        cap one credit card. started way way back cant remember or find the info. but will update.
        approx balance £9613.27
        last full payment june 2008/then DMP till aug 2012/then debt settlement plan/ ended 4/3/2016
        Default dropped off
        still with cap one. not paying at the mo. all quiet so far
        letter received 10/05/16. saying not received payment from debt settlement company. £1 needs to be paid now.if not heard from settlement company or myself will contact me directly. think i will just wait on the contact? letter from cap one saying fredrickson international ltd is to act on there behalf. and all payments and contact has to be with them they will be in touch shortly OR phone them on blah blah.letter dated 09 aug 2016. well was off on holiday for two weeks and this was on the mat when i got back 14/08/2016. will just wait on fredrickson and ask them via the letters for the credit agreement. was going to send to cap one but they beat me to it sort of speak.will post fredricksons letter when it arrives letter from fredrickson dated 17th came 20th. contact us to arrange payment asap. to avoid further letters. etc etc.sent off cca request 25/8/16 letter from freds today 06/09/2016. posted 05/09/2016. returning my £1 payment regarding your recent cca request.a letter detailing this will be sent under seperate cover. i suppose the letter will be to advise they are handing it back to cap one? wait and see wot it is letter dated 5th sept received 8th. we have referred this matter to our client but returned your one pound fee which you should receive shortly. as our client does not require a £1fee for documentation we will revert to you in due course. got this letter after i got the £1 fee. ps i thought they all required the £1fee? so just wait on freds getting back now
        hi guys anyone shed any light on why freds sent me back the £1 fee saying there client did not need a fee. Thought they all required a fee?
        Letter from cap one. YOUR ACCOUNT HAS MOVED. your account is no longer being managed by freddie kruger. who were acting on behalf of cap one. PLEASE WORK WITH US TO REDUCE YOUR DEBT. payments should be made directly to cap one unless otherwise notified. HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP.
        Last edited by stuckinarut; 10 December 2016, 00:29.

Comment

Re: Hi guys not sure where to post my question {newbie} hope its in the correct place.

Who can say, but you have it in writing that it is not required. I would sit tight and wait to see what they do next.

Wouldn't be surprised if the reason is they haven't got or can't find the agreement!

Comment

A few will send it back. Doesn't matter - for you to comply with s.78 you must SEND payment. If not it's an invalid request so you can't hide behind it. However, if you send the fee and they don't cash it or return it, that's fine. It's still a valid request. Thus the same rules apply, to them. So +14 days means they're in default & can't really enforce the debt.

So sitting tight is probably best, as Oscar says above
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Fingers crossed

Comment

thanks oscar fingers crossed they dont have it ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  A few will send it back. Doesn't matter - for you to comply with s.78 you must SEND payment. If not it's an invalid request so you can't hide behind it. However, if you send the fee and they don't cash it or return it, that's fine. It's still a valid request. Thus the same rules apply, to them. So +14 days means they're in default & can't really enforce the debt.

So sitting tight is probably best, as Oscar says above
                  cheers Niddy will do

Comment

hi guys anyone shed any light on why freds sent me back the £1 fee saying there client did not need a fee. Thought they all required a fee?Letter from cap one dated 22/09/2016 received 28/09/2016 Statement of activity 31 August payment received £1.00 08 september 2016 payment adjustment £1.00 if you have made an arrangement with debt collection agency then no further action is needed.
                    must be the £1 i sent off to freds that they sent straight back strange how they paid it in then out again. still no word regarding cca so just wait and see and file

in the growing pile ha ha

Last edited by stuckinarut; 28 September 2016, 20:45.

Comment

Just let it sit a and wait another installment.

Comment

Thanks nightwatch

Comment

[QUOTE=stuckinarut;575204]
                          bank of scotland current account.opened 27/12/2001
                          approx balance £2100
                          last full payment june 2008 then Dmp till 2012 then debt settlement plan till 4/3/2016. no payments at the mo
                          status was on AP WITH BOS.
                          sold to cabot 11/12/2012 defaulted by them.back dated to 2010?
                          all quiet so far Letter from cabot dated 23rd may received 30th may. we want whats best for you.alternative solution for your account. if you want to take us up on this offer phone on blah blah lots of different options and plans to choose from.once settled file will be marked partially settled showing zero balance. we want to hear from you within one month of this letter yours Deborah green head of customer operations.well if any one is gona write then best its the head of customer operations ha ha they say to fone so they can make sure its affordable for me best interests at heart ha . they are offering a discount of 40% so they want 1300 odd. they only paid £180 for it. let them dangle for 2 weeks. no need to sprint during a marathon. any advise or tips will be welcome guys. i feel niddys o/d letter coming on
                          sent niddys o/d letter on 30/7/16 then was on holiday for 2 weeks.
                          reply from Amy Notley dated 9/8/16. not sure when it arrivedsorry you have concerns regarding the lending of this account. cabot cannot be accountable for annual reminders and renewal forms that should have been done by bank of scotland prior to our purchase. so here are the details to contact them. we will put this account on hold for 21 days to give you time. or contact us to set up payment plan. if not heard from you within that time no opyion but to return account to collection process. well Amy Notley will be getting the 2nd o/d letter before her deadline.sent niddys 2nd overdraught letter to the lovely Amy notley 25/8/16 see what she comes back with. letter dated 2ndsept got it 8th sept. your balance is waiting to be paid etc call us blah blah. looks like Amy Notley passed this back to the lovely Deborah Green. they must be trying to fathom out Niddys o/d letters. well dont rush girls
                          hi guys i take it after sending both overdraught letters and there response is your balance is waiting to be paid. i just ignore?

Another letter from the charming deborah green. TAKE POSITIVE STEPS TO REPAY YOUR BALANCE. having a defaulted account can impact your ability to get credit ie rent mortgage phone contract etcTALK TO US contact us within the next 3 weeks" we will be trying to contact you. dated 11/10/16. received 18/10/16. .

well as the delightful Debs has yet to respond with the information asked for in the previous 2 letters looks like i will just ignore until i get it no rush tho Debs
                          Last edited by stuckinarut; 12 April 2017, 22:50.

Comment

Wonder if debs used to work for Qvc. They used to have a presenter with that name?

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                              Wonder if debs used to work for Qvc. They used to have a presenter with that name?
                              Is that why she is so keen on low easy payments?

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                                well you never know nightwatch. ha ha fingers in so many pies and all that

Comment

Working...
                                X