GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BOS/CAPITAL Bank Preference account-Stat Barred - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOS/CAPITAL Bank Preference account-Stat Barred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOS/CAPITAL Bank Preference account-Stat Barred

Hi, I had a preference account, basically told BOS to go away over 6 years ago and hadn't heard a thing until I got a begging letter last week. Emailed the stat barred letter to the CEO. Got a letter back apologising for troubling me and they are going send me a cheque for £150.00 for the distress their letter caused admitted it's stat barred.
    The balance was well over £15k.
    Will get my PPI claim in now probably won't get anything back but worth it, just to make them work a little bit.
    The thing is I assume that this £15k is still on their balance sheet as an asset! How many other debts have they still got that they have no chance of recovering?
    Now only got 2 accounts to go stat barred in march, then I will get PPI claims in for these as they have been sold any refund will come to me!!
    Really the point of this is to say that the unenforceable route does work! So don't give up.
    My credit file is clean and I got a new Mortgage and car loan at very good rates with no problems.
    Take Care
    Jon

Re: BOS/CAPITAL Bank Preference account-Stat Barred

Great news jon - well done!!!

Comment

Working...
    X