GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowells plus Next = Cheeky beggars - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowells plus Next = Cheeky beggars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowells plus Next = Cheeky beggars

Hi all,

my wifes Next account has been silent for a couple of years but lowells have now bought this puppy. When told it was in dispute due to no agreement forthcoming they replied, after investigation that next couldnt find it. Move forward a month or so and now they 'can'. Sadly is is blank and rubbish (for example they have used her current address but this account was opened somewhere totally different in the early nineties). No signatures, just total crap. They are trying to decieve and that stinks. They dont have one and we all know it!

Thing is, i figure i should send a letter before my final response but i dont know which. I have looked but came up unsure. Should i just write my own stating it doesnt comply now bugger off? Keep it simple if you like? Its only for a few hundred quid but i dont have it and i dont like the gits anyway.

I have heard they are sending out stat demands lately for small amounts so i though i would get some advice.

Cheers folks

Re: Lowells plus Next = Cheeky beggars

Is this what you are looking for?---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms That's what I'd send
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Lowells plus Next = Cheeky beggars

Thought it was a min of £750 for bankruptcy?

Unlikely to have anything useful CCA wise on a next account that old.

Nothing they can do if defended until they dig that CCA up.....

Comment

Working...
      X