GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Is this enforceable? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this enforceable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this enforceable?

I did a CCA request to HFO in July 2010, then the reminder, then the dispute. Meantime I did received the copy of my credit card aplication form in october.

now the question is, is this a proper CCA? is this enforceable? attached is the link of the aplication

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... bcdedi.jpg

Any help on this would be really appreciated

Edited to add new link

Re: Is this enforceable?

Hi Fribourg
    Welcome to the board. Could you set out the debt in order of happening as detailed at the top of the thread, it makes it easier for Niddy to see the situation.
    Then you should email the paperwork to Niddy to have a look at on his email never-in-doubt@live.co.uk

He'll get back to you then with some advice.

thanks and take care

Comment

Originally posted by Fribourg
      I did a CCA request to HFO in July 2010, then the reminder, then the dispute. Meantime I did received the copy of my credit card aplication form in october.

now the question is, is this a proper CCA? is this enforceable? attached is the link of the aplication

http://www.clumpton.com/usr3/hfobcdedi.jpg

Any help on this would be really appreciated
      Hiya & welcome :hello

As advised, you need to read this and lay things out in that order: ---> viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789

However, in the above case you need to send this back - it is unenforceable: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks guys for your reply, I will send the unenforceable reply this morning, and will email you the information you requested later today.

Comment

Nice result Fribourg
          I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Originally posted by Fribourg
            Thanks guys for your reply, I will send the unenforceable reply this morning, and will email you the information you requested later today.
            Hiya, if you could sort a diary it'd make life a lot easier....?

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X