GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script cycles!!!! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cycles!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycles!!!!

I've come to the conculsion that Barclaycard work in a cycle. With the help from Niddy about a year ago I managed to get barclaycard of my back be proving that the didn't have any enforcable agreements. Now the cycle seems to have started again , they have passed the accounts to Wescot, I have reffered them back to BCard. I know that they get these accounts in a bulk lot, but your would have thought that Bcard would have filted accounts like mine out just to stop wasting everbodies time.

Anybody else had the same thing?

Re: cycles!!!!

Hiya

They operate this way - basically they sell accounts after they get no joy and the cycle continues..... so in essence, after the first year of no contact they send chaser letters, if you ignored these then you'd be fine for another year etc etc.... point is, when they sell it/write out - you can just ignore them if you wanted to!

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I thought as much, saying that I dont think Bcard have sold the accounts yet, but I think they may have defaulted me on one.

Quick question on the time barring, is it from the last payment made or when they apply the default?

Comment

Originally posted by mgfboy
        Quick question on the time barring, is it from the last payment made or when they apply the default?
        The statute barred timestamp is 6 years from date of first missed payment, so if you last paid in 01 Jan 2003, it would be statute barred in 02 February 2009. Regards to default, this also drops off your credit file (whether paid or not) after 6yrs from date of the default. nah
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X