Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

Hi,

I have gone down the unenforceable route with Fairfax solicitors in Leeds. I have requested copies of CCA and so far they have sent two out of seven. The rest is a statement of accounts coming from Max recovery;
    What do I do next and where do I find your template letters? (Use to find them on MSE)

Thank you

Re: hello

Hiya Delacroix & welcome.

Have a read here regarding UE templates--> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=796&p=32536#p32536

Comment

Hi

Ive locked templates as we want people to join in the forum and deserve access to them. Sorry, it was a decision made to grow our community......

Just make a few more posts then you'll have full access. In the meantime, please consider the following as this will allow us to help you out. ---> viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789

Thanks
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Ive locked templates as we want people to join in the forum and deserve access to them. Sorry, it was a decision made to grow our community......
        I think the templates might be unlocked
        I used another computer without logging in and saw them
        Can a site moderator double check they are still locked to guests
        Or did I just access them in a maintenance period
        Quotes from the Bank of England website about 'Quantitative Easing'.
        Instead of lowering Bank Rate to increase the amount of money in the economy, the Bank supplies extra money directly ...
        This does not involve printing more banknotes. Instead the Bank pays for these assets by creating money electronically and crediting the accounts of ...

How to I apply to be Quantitatively Eased?

My UE diary is showthread.php?t=640

Comment

Hiya

We swapped forums so nothing is in the same place (obviously) - I also removed permissions on templates so everyone can see them. Visit here (or scroll down the index page - you can't miss them!): ---> TEMPLATE LETTERS

And read these user guides as well ---> User Guide - Can't Find your Thread? Thread Missing? / User Guide - Problems with old posts from the old forum? / User Guide - Copying Posts from Old Platform
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            - I also removed permissions on templates so everyone can see them.
            Sorry I was showing the forum to a friend on my other computer and said that he needed to join before he could see the templates

I remembered you saying they were going to be locked to encourage people to join in, but I didn't remember anything about them being unlocked again

I think he'll probably join anyway

It's an odd feeling talking to a friend about debt problems, we were both a bit cagey at first

Just goes to prove that the British would rather tell you about their sex lives than discuss money matters
            Quotes from the Bank of England website about 'Quantitative Easing'.
            Instead of lowering Bank Rate to increase the amount of money in the economy, the Bank supplies extra money directly ...
            This does not involve printing more banknotes. Instead the Bank pays for these assets by creating money electronically and crediting the accounts of ...

How to I apply to be Quantitatively Eased?

My UE diary is showthread.php?t=640

Comment

Originally posted by Quantitatively Eased View Post
              Just goes to prove that the British would rather tell you about their sex lives than discuss money matters

Comment

Working...
              X