GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Premium Credit - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premium Credit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premium Credit

I am not sure if this is one to make a reclaim on yet, as I am checking more into this.

I found an agreement signed by hubby in 2004 with Premium Credit, it was all print ticked for the insurance, looking to see if i can find more info, the monthly repayment with insurance shows £19.89 month.
    Will be checking bank statements as well this was when we were banking with lloyds, so have all those statements for that time

Re: Premium Credit

Emailed PC and they got back more or less within 15 mins, with email below to confirm insurance set up was Source Insurance, so I have emailed them on behalf of hubby...
    Here is the email received from PC.

To

Thank you for your email.

I wish to advise that the payment were being collected on behalf of Source Ltd who an insurance policy. We do not hold details of the insurance policy but if you contact Source on XXXXX XXXXXX quoting the policy reference xxxxxxx they will be able to provide you further details.

Kind Regards

N
    Customer Services Supervisor
    Premium Credit Ltd
    Tel. 0
    Fax. 0

Comment

https://www.sourceinsurance.co.uk/Home/About

This is the company that sold the insurance to hubby, just need to find out what type as cannot remember lol, all I know is he was paying £19.89 from Jan 2004 to Jan 2006, for the amount of £223.02, so he paid back £477.36.

Comment

Dear

Thank you for your email below.

We advise that the payment was to cover your Mortgage Payment Protection policy for Accident/Sickness and unemployment, this policy started 24/11/2003 and was cancelled 24/11/2005.

Should you have any queries, please contact our office using the contact details below.

Kind Regards,

Admin Team
        Source Insurance.

Tel:
        Fax: 0
        Email:
        .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................
        Email above to confirm the policy, I remember now, we cancelled because somehow there was another one in place more suitable to our requirements.

Comment

Hmmm the dates do not correspond.

Hubby signed Jan 2004 and PC said he was paying this until Jan 2006, where Source insurance says, Nov 2003 to Nov 2006.

Comment

Working...
          X