GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Who to send to - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who to send to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who to send to

Loan taken out via Bank of Scotland - Preference account. - 2002

Loan fully paid up in 2007

PPI mis sold and am now in the process of reclaiming.

Question - Although loan taken out with Bank of Scotland the account was always administered by MBNA !!

To whom does the claim go, please

Re: Who to send to

I would presume BOS?

di30 is mostly likely to know for sure I would say?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hiya

Whoever actually sold you the product are the one's you pursue.

Even if the main of the paperwork is that of the lender who takes the payments, it's the broker of who set up and sold you the account.

Keep copies of what you send them as well and use signed for recorded delivery, for your proof of posting.

Good luck.

Comment

Hello Di,

Many thanks ,it was BoS that sold the loan and insurance so that is where it has gone

Will let you know what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Molly View Post
          Hello Di,

Many thanks ,it was BoS that sold the loan and insurance so that is where it has gone

Will let you know what happens.

Excellent stuff, good one!

And the best of luck.

Will be back.

Comment

Working...
          X