egg card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• egg card

Just received a reply regarding my SAR from Egg card (Barclays).
    It seems i have lots of paperwork which includes statements and computer data stating all correspondence between myself and egg.

There does not seems to be any info regarding me sighing up for the eggs card.

Seems egg are playing silly games to delay giving info.

What's the best step to take?
    Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 28 July 2012, 09:39. Reason: Removal of CAG autolinks

Re: egg card

Hi Bluenose,
    I would just write back and say that you have received their response to your SAR but unfortunately it is incomplete and items you expected have not been included. Then list what is missing, eg a copy of any signed agreement relating to the above referenced account, terms and conditions at inception and as varied, copy of any default notice, termination notice etc.

They may try and wriggle out of sending a copy of the agreement though on the basis that they're only obliged to supply data kept on a retrieval system and not copies of physical documents.

Have you also sent a CCA request to them at any time?

Shep x

Comment

Originally posted by bluenose2000 View Post
      Just received a reply regarding my SAR from Egg Card (Barclays)
      It seems i have lots of paperwork which includes statements and computer data stating all correspondence between myself and egg.

There does not seems to be any info regarding me sighing up for the eggs card.

Seems egg are playing silly games to delay giving info.

What's the best step to take?
      If I click on the word SAR in your post (#1) I get a link to CAG And when I click on your word Barclays I get redirected to another site
      Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 28 July 2012, 09:41. Reason: Removal of CAG autolinks

Comment

Sorted

Comment

Have only send a request for SAR.
          I did think i'd get info, but did not.
          Was going to pass it on to a claims company, but decided to do it myself.
          So still a novice....
          thanks for reply

Comment

Working...
          X