GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script di30 bank charges reclaim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

di30 bank charges reclaim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• di30 bank charges reclaim

I thought I would now start my thread, also advised by our Bill to be well prepared in time to come.

Will get posting up wha I have shortly.

Re: di30 bank charges reclaim

I dont have every single statement of account charges but these more latest ones were the main ones anyway, I also have these statements of charges from my other old thread under packaged accounts......
    Last edited by IF; 11 October 2014, 07:22.

Comment

And the final page I have below, but the account was closed in 2009...
      Last edited by IF; 11 October 2014, 07:23.

Comment

Di I've deleted all your attachments, please upload again and remove your name, sort code and account number!!
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

oh dear lol, i must have been half asleep, thank you IF your a star, will get on to this later then lol x

Comment

Okay found them over on the packaged accounts thread.......post number 24....hope its ok to post link here to the paperwork of charges etc thanks....

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...e-letter/page2

Comment

Thanks for your kind comments in Shadow's thread, Di.
              The figures listed in post #24 of your linked packaged account thread are scanned documents, which have been saved & uploaded as .JPG files - so unfortunately, they can't be copied & pasted.

I'm afraid I think you are going to have to enter them into a spreadsheet manually. I'm still working on a spready for reclaiming these charges - but it might be possible to show that the packaged account charges caused some or all of the 'default' or 'penalty' charges. In that case, you have a second string to your bow in case we can't use Foster-Burnell.

Comment

Working...
              X