GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Older lloyds PPI reclaims - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Older lloyds PPI reclaims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older lloyds PPI reclaims

Right gonna post my latest.....
    I have over the last year had success in reclaiming PPI from 4 loan ppi's and a credit card ppi, but have since come across even older accounts (2) from about 1999 to 2001, the policy was totally worthless to me anyway, only then on my children's benefits, so going to give them a go, have already made a start but they are stuck with lloyds at present due to the JR issues currently ongoing.

I will post up as I progress with these reclaims.

Re: Older lloyds PPI reclaims

My last 2 ppi complaints are still being dealt with via Lloyds, I do have a feeling they will put this as a time bar, but am not going to leave it there, going to keep on and on, and hoping a good outcome in customers favour of the Jucicial Review, so fingers crossed for us all in the same position folks.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
      Right gonna post my latest.....
      I have over the last year had success in reclaiming PPI from 4 loan ppi's and a credit card ppi, but have since come across even older accounts (2) from about 1999 to 2001, the policy was totally worthless to me anyway, only then on my children's benefits, so going to give them a go, have already made a start but they are stuck with lloyds at present due to the JR issues currently ongoing.

I will post up as I progress with these reclaims.
      Fingers crossed di xxxx

Comment

Originally posted by amersall View Post
        Fingers crossed di xxxx

Thanks babe, I do hope so anyway, cheers honey XX

Comment

Working...
        X