GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclaycard PPI - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclaycard PPI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barclaycard PPI

Hi, Can anyone let me know if Barclaycard PPI relates just to any loans taken out with Barlcaycard. I have had a Barclaycard for 30 years and most of the time I have paid off my bill each month but on a few occasions have paid late or part paid the bill but I have never taken out a loan with Barlcaycard. Is it worth me making a claim as I am not sure if I have been charged for the PPI. Thanks for your help.

Re: Barclaycard PPI

Originally posted by Jayne View Post
    Hi, Can anyone let me know if Barclaycard PPI relates just to any loans taken out with Barlcaycard. I have had a Barclaycard for 30 years and most of the time I have paid off my bill each month but on a few occasions have paid late or part paid the bill but I have never taken out a loan with Barlcaycard. Is it worth me making a claim as I am not sure if I have been charged for the PPI. Thanks for your help.

Hi and welcome Jayne, cheers Flowerpower.

As Flowerpower says, it maybe worthwhile at first to start with a SAR, link-details of the template letter provided by our Flowerpower.

If you have the account number of the account and believe you have reasons for being mis sold then do go for a reclaim complaint, you can do so by completing the reclaim complaint questionnaire as below link.

Also as Flowerpower explained, PPI is/was a product that could have been added to a number of financial products, even catalogues, car finance, store cards etc............

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u...stionnaire.pdf

Always keep copies of what you sent, in case you need to refer back to it again at some point.
    Let us know how you get on, and feel free to ask for any further help/assistance.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
    X