GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script charging orders and CCA's - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

charging orders and CCA's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charging orders and CCA's

Once a charge is on the house can a CCA request still be sent or is it pointless ?
    can a charge be challenged or is it just final ?

Re: charging orders and CCA's

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    Once a charge is on the house can a CCA request still be sent or is it pointless ?
    can a charge be challenged or is it just final ?
    It is a whole can of worms im afraid once the charge is there

what is the issues ? can you maybe expand a little?

Comment

i want rid of it, basically i know eversheds took the vrigin cc on and simply went for a forthwith ccj/charge and i never had the backing to defend it, it just annoys me because the debt is only for £5400 and eversheds nearly broke their necks to secure it .

Then they passed it to fairfax who phoned us and were actually really nice , they said if we are ever in a postion to offer them a full and final then they would be consider it, offering them in the future is what we intend to do but we have no spare cash right now , i only wondered if it were possible, but my guess is that it wouldn't make any difference .

Just to add , Eversheds actually refused two payments when they took the debt on and they did this on purpose to make hubby default so they could go straight for a ccj/forthwith which they got , but at the time they did this dirty deed hubby actually sent them a cca request but unfortuantley he put the wrong account number on the request and by the time we had written out a new request Eversheds had got their request in to the court for the charge .
      Last edited by Spent2much; 6 September 2012, 17:42.

Comment

This is the same situ as my friend, which I have posted just above. Would be great to see a responce to this post. She to, cannot afford anything right now, but in the future, or when she sells her house.

Comment

I thought after termination s.78 no longer applies.....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy. Sorry "After Termination" can you explain this to me.

Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by w1ck3d View Post
              Hi Niddy. Sorry "After Termination" can you explain this to me.

Many thanks
              After its been terminated means after they've issued a default and formally terminated the account.

Consumer Credit Enforcement, Default & Termination Notices Regs 1983.

--> http://www.johnpughschambers.co.uk/C...ons%201983.pdf
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X